devastated

jamiek99

Hi all,advise needed ,I was with my gf for 21 years with 3 kids,we broke up 5 months ago with her saying she needed space,she left and i stayed with our children , me and the kids were coping fine untill today,i have just found out that she has had a baby with my so called friend,talk about devastated,why would she stay with me right up to the point she was going to give birth ,i could not tell she was pregnant as she is a larger lady,me and kids are heart broken.forums say get on with your life but i cant,all i can think of is the betrayale ,why stay here up to the point of giving birth,why not just leave when she cheated ,and with a so called friend,in the 21 years we were together i dont think she cheated once,why now, why stay until the very last minute,thanks in advance for your advice,my head is spinning

15 hours ago, jamiek99 said:

.forums say get on with your life .

She abandoned you. Sorry this happened. Do you know this "friend"? 

How old is she? How old are the children?

She needs to pay you child support for all three children. You need to talk to an attorney about custody and visitation.

4 hours ago, jamiek99 said:

kids are now 14,15,17,she is 41

Ok contact  the courts asap and petition for child support and full custody with only supervised visitation.  Your children are entitled to child support and she abandoned them so make sure this is mentioned in your petition for full custody with only supervised visitation. 

• Like 1
On 11/14/2021 at 9:21 AM, jamiek99 said:

Hi all,advise needed ,I was with my gf for 21 years with 3 kids,we broke up 5 months ago with her saying she needed space,she left and i stayed with our children , me and the kids were coping fine untill today,i have just found out that she has had a baby with my so called friend,talk about devastated,why would she stay with me right up to the point she was going to give birth ,i could not tell she was pregnant as she is a larger lady,me and kids are heart broken.forums say get on with your life but i cant,all i can think of is the betrayale ,why stay here up to the point of giving birth,why not just leave when she cheated ,and with a so called friend,in the 21 years we were together i dont think she cheated once,why now, why stay until the very last minute,thanks in advance for your advice,my head is spinning

Because some people are jus trashy and only care about themselves.  I agree with Wiseman to file immediately for the child support that is due your children.  I'm sorry you're hurt but she's gone and made the decision to cheat and get pregnant by your friend and they want to be together.  It's a tough pill to swallow but he actually did you a favor.  You don't want to end up with a big, fat cheater who might bring in babies you aren't sure that you're the father of.  I wish you and your kids well.  There are women who will marry a man with 3 kids because my father found one and was much happier without my cheating bio mom and as kids we adored her.

• Like 2