Cheating coworkers

JiltedJane

On 12/13/2021 at 2:13 PM, JiltedJane said:

I’m actually going to put more hours in at my other job as an NP.
This job with him was only per diem and I’m only a regular RN there. I only stayed because I love working in the ER

Excellent. You'll meet a better groups of people in general. Also if you wish to do ER work in the RN capacity that would be quite easy to find.

Don't worry about your friends. You can stay in touch.

As far as  Mr hospital wolf, he'll make his rounds being a player.

You need to reframe this that you dodged a bullet and laugh at them rather than feel bruised.

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, JiltedJane said:

Did he and the other chick have to lie and say I’ve been bullying and harassing her?! I realize he was upset about the other coworker spreading the rumor about him having an STD, but this was another convo he should’ve had with me. The whole disaster could’ve been avoided if he was man enough to talk to me in the first place.

She probably was the one who told him you were bullying and harassing her so he got involved to defend and impress her (Mr. Hero).  Let them think what they want, plus it seems to have died down now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 12/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, Wiseman2 said:

Excellent. You'll meet a better groups of people in general. Also if you wish to do ER work in the RN capacity that would be quite easy to find.

Don't worry about your friends. You can stay in touch.

As far as  Mr hospital wolf, he'll make his rounds being a player.

You need to reframe this that you dodged a bullet and laugh at them rather than feel bruised.

Last day was Christmas. Was definitely a bitter sweet moment for me. Cried all day today about it. The ending of my life there finally hit me. 

The last day I saw him was a week before that. I walked in and I could feel his anger and hatred towards me. Every time he was behind me I could feel his energy. I got up at 4am and looked absolutely fabulous. I had to look amazing for our last encounter. Everyone was telling me all day how good I looked. Partway through my shift I was bringing a critical patient down the hall, and he was coming out of the med room. There was a stock cart in my way, and he initially went to move it. But when he saw it was me, he gave me a dirty look and pushed it in front of the heavy stretcher I was pushing. It only took a few seconds to move it, but it showed his true colors. Even the patient I was transporting said “oh my god that guy just left that cart there! “

So that’s where our story ends...His last memories of me will be of everyone telling me how fabulous I looked, and my last memory of him will be of him acting like a bratty teenage girl.

Small victory for me, but it feels like the pain from this whole event isn’t going away anytime soon.

Edited by JiltedJane
13 hours ago, JiltedJane said:

it feels like the pain from this whole event isn’t going away anytime soon.

It will  go away a lot sooner now that you no longer work there.  Have you already got your new job and if so when do you start?  Good riddance to bad rubbish and onwards and upwards from here.

• Author
1 hour ago, stillafool said:

It will  go away a lot sooner now that you no longer work there.  Have you already got your new job and if so when do you start?  Good riddance to bad rubbish and onwards and upwards from here.

I got a raise at my full time job and staying there.

any advice for my other post stillafool?

Edited by JiltedJane
16 hours ago, JiltedJane said:

Last day was Christmas. Was definitely a bitter sweet moment for me.

I got a raise at my full time job and staying there.

I thought the post at the top was you saying your last day there was Christmas and that is why it was bitter sweet.  Are you still there?

Not really.  I don't see where it requires advice.  It's good that you're now away from him/them wherever you are.  Enjoy your raise.  But you are away from him right?

16 hours ago, JiltedJane said:

His last memories of me

Doesn't this mean you're no longer around him?  I'm confused now.

• Author
4 hours ago, stillafool said:

Not really.  I don't see where it requires advice.  It's good that you're now away from him/them wherever you are.  Enjoy your raise.  But you are away from him right?

Doesn't this mean you're no longer around him?  I'm confused now.

So my last day was Christmas. The last day I saw him was the 17th. What I’m saying is the last memories he’ll have of me is of everyone telling me how good I looked within earshot of him. My last memory of him is of him being immature. So it helps jumpstart me towards recovery I hope. I am no longer around him. I hope I never see him again

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So quick update:

the two lovebirds broke up on NYE! Apparently all they did was fight from day one And New Year’s Eve was WW3. Apparently, no matter how much he did for her and how many gifts he bought her that she demanded, she was not happy. She ended up quitting the ER as well. But not before slandering his name to everybody. No one really knows what happened… all she kept saying was “he knows what he did. “
My former boss/her godmother apparently brought him to the back office and told him he’s no longer allowed to date/Persue any coworkers and if he does he will be fired.

And then two weeks after their break up… Guess who came crawling back to me begging for my forgiveness…

I can proudly say that I ignored him because I no longer care 😎

goes to prove that karma is a b**** and happy endings come in different forms.

Edited by JiltedJane
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, JiltedJane said:

So quick update:

the two lovebirds broke up on NYE! Apparently all they did was fight from day one And New Year’s Eve was WW3. Apparently, no matter how much he did for her and how many gifts he bought her that she demanded, she was not happy. She ended up quitting the ER as well. But not before slandering his name to everybody. No one really knows what happened… all she kept saying was “he knows what he did. “
My former boss/her godmother apparently brought him to the back office and told him he’s no longer allowed to date/Persue any coworkers and if he does he will be fired.

And then two weeks after their break up… Guess who came crawling back to me begging for my forgiveness…

I can proudly say that I ignored him because I no longer care 😎

goes to prove that karma is a b**** and happy endings come in different forms.

TRUTH!! Good for you. I hope it's going well with your new job!

• Thanks 1
  • Author
9 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Good for you that you turned him down.  How's the new job and are there any good looking guys there who interest you?

Unfortunately I work in women’s health so no guys here 🙁

still trying to date around and I hang out with the guy from my other post once in a while

still trying to date around and I hang out with the guy from my other post once in a while

OMG!  Why after the way he has treated you? 

5 minutes ago, JiltedJane said:

Sistas gotta eat 

Well you have taught him that he can treat you however he wants and you will still be there for him.  I thought he was the reason you got your new job, why are you going back to your old habits instead of moving forward?   He'll ignore you again as soon as the next young thing looks his way.

• Author
1 hour ago, stillafool said:

Well you have taught him that he can treat you however he wants and you will still be there for him.  I thought he was the reason you got your new job, why are you going back to your old habits instead of moving forward?   He'll ignore you again as soon as the next young thing looks his way.

Who are we talking about? I’m not talking to my coworker at all.

rught now I’m just having fun until “the one” comes along . I’m not taking it seriously 

15 hours ago, JiltedJane said:

Who are we talking about? I’m not talking to my coworker at all.

rught now I’m just having fun until “the one” comes along . I’m not taking it seriously 

I thought you were talking about the guy from the other job who hurt you.  Glad it isn't him and you've moved on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1