What would you make of this?

I was asking a woman how she made out and she tells me “Didn’t make out with anyone today 💋😉 I’d be in big trouble 👿 

to me it sounds it comes off very flirty in tone to me but I figure I would ask here.. same thing the other night she told me “Enjoy the rest of your night 💜” I’m not sure what the Purple Heart means but she used it once before but I was talking about a late family member.

So last night I told her to get some rest and I’m headed off to bed I sent a purple 💜 back and she’s like Gnite.

4 minutes ago, Moreesleep said:

Friend/co-worker

Just friendly banter. Keep it professional at work. Some people just use lots of heart emojis.

• Author

I mean some of the other stuff she says as does seems to make me believe otherwise. At some point in time we are going to be going out for drinks and I had planned on making some stuff to bring into work for her.

We need way more context, OP

The emoji means nothing in and of itself, as some people virtually punctuate their sentences with them. But could you tell us what else she has said or done to suggest she might have other intentions?

• Author
47 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

We need way more context, OP

The emoji means nothing in and of itself, as some people virtually punctuate their sentences with them. But could you tell us what else she has said or done to suggest she might have other intentions?

She was asking questions like what’s my sign what do I like to do for hobbies. She’s a bit touchy she likes to brush her hand on my shoulder a lot while talking.

21 hours ago, Moreesleep said:

I had planned on making some stuff to bring into work for her.

Make sure you keep it professional. There's a thin line between friendliness at work and creepiness.

Step back and don't text outside of work this much.

• Author
24 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Make sure you keep it professional. There's a thin line between friendliness at work and creepiness.

Step back and don't text outside of work this much.

She’s the one texting me and let’s me know the places she tried out 

1 hour ago, Moreesleep said:

She’s the one texting me and let’s me know the places she tried out 

Ok. Sounds like chitchat. Do you have a crush on her?

• Author
4 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Ok. Sounds like chitchat. Do you have a crush on her?

I think we are both feeling each other out but playing the safe route.  

It's flirty. Are you both single/not married or in relationships? It's better to err on the side of caution and keep work for work. Date outside of the work place.

Having said that there are couples who do meet at work. If you entertain anything or let this go on, just be prepared or wary that it might blow up in your face and make your work place uncomfortable. Weigh your risks.