The National Dean's List

• Author
allaboutchoices

That is true; the books (all volumes) are available in local libraries. I didn't have to pay anything, either. I just received a notice that I have been accepted. I sent them my brief bio. All free.

No way in heck will I buy the book...hehe. Maybe if it was the only thing for me to accomplish in my life, then I might consider buying one. I hope that's not the case:o

RainyDayWoman
To RainyDay Woman, if you are still criticizing me, get over it! Honestly, I gave my opinion which is clearly what each person asks for, whether it is what anyone may want to hear or not. I did not chastise her for making it onto the Nat'l Dean's List, I was merely speaking of how I felt about it. Another thing I would like to say is, how can you come off saying how "stupid" I may be since I misspelled ONE word?! I could go on criticizing you, but obviously I am a bigger person. Regardless, I am done bantering with RainyDay Woman, as I really don't get into these forums to do so with other posters.

i was not criticizing your spelling; i was criticizing your style. sorry for the confusion. :)

Sorry but you're dead wrong. You'll find the International Who's Who in every library's Reference collection. Those are VERY expensive volumes to print - where do you think they'd get the money to give them away free?? :rolleyes:

Fair enough. I've never looked for them at the library so I don't know how expensive they would be to print. Do people (other then the ones in the book) actually look at them? Still, if EVERY Library purchases one they could afford to at least send you a paperback copy since without the people in them, they make $0.