Are his feelings true?

3 hours ago, Claire00 said:

That’s true I’m looking for hope here not from my own experience only but watching other people around me having fake relationships, liars never stop lying. I really don’t believe anyone can change that way and watching it happening to me seems weird, even though there is no actual sign to make me doubt us other than my own minds 

It is up to you whether you want to keep spending your time with someone you do not trust.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems your question is about whether you can trust him, now that he seems to want to be 'all in' in the relationship, and whether you can trust yourself.  

If I am understanding correctly, things changed when he thought you had cheated.  Did he suddenly become clearer that he wanted a relationship with you and that it should be exclusive between you?

Only you know if YOU can be trusted not to cheat again if you are in this relationship.

As to whether he can be trusted, I think you both need to talk about whether you are in a relationship and to establish what the boundaries of that relationship are.  Each needs to know the ground rules and the consequences for breaking them.

Only time will tell as to whether he is now taking the relationship seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 11/15/2021 at 4:13 AM, spiderowl said:

It seems your question is about whether you can trust him, now that he seems to want to be 'all in' in the relationship, and whether you can trust yourself.  

If I am understanding correctly, things changed when he thought you had cheated.  Did he suddenly become clearer that he wanted a relationship with you and that it should be exclusive between you?

Only you know if YOU can be trusted not to cheat again if you are in this relationship.

As to whether he can be trusted, I think you both need to talk about whether you are in a relationship and to establish what the boundaries of that relationship are.  Each needs to know the ground rules and the consequences for breaking them.

Only time will tell as to whether he is now taking the relationship seriously.

What you realise was actually what I had to realise for myself in order to understand what I am dealing with. And that is trust issues. 
Even though I am over with the questions around the topic I posted, I wanted to mention I’m really glad for your point of view. I gave time as you said and everything became clearer. Everyone else hearing rushed to blame us and suggested to end everything. I am glad there are still people like you tho 

• Like 1