What made you happy today?

Hi all, 

Though I'd start this thread. I'll go first! 

It's Friday. I bought new beautiful flowers to my office which brightened up both the room and my mood. I have a fresh cup of coffee in front of me, and even though work is currently hectic and honestly insane, I know I'll be alright and I can do this. 

What about you?

• Like 4

As you can see from my Avatar... I like retro games.  I ordered "Doom 64" from a company named Limited Run Games... and it is supposed to be in today.  For people who don't know... there is a trend for publishers to make games only digital these days, because it's cheaper.  Limited Run takes the popular games, and will produce physical copies of the game.  As a collector, that's important to me. (having a real copy)   But this one is strange.... "Doom" is an old PC game from the very early 90's.  It was popular, and ported to everything.  So this is the port of Doom for the Nintendo N64.  BUT.... it's that version of the game.... Ported to the Nintendo Switch. LOL.

Sorry... games make me happy.

• Like 4

I got to use my new air hammer, yesterday.  I purchased it a few months ago because it was on sale.  I didn't have a specific job in mind for it (at that time), but knew it would come in handy.

Well, I got to use it when I replaced a broken wheel stud on my girlfriend's car.  Zipped out the old broken stud and zipped in the new one. 

My girlfriend came in the garage while I was using it, as she heard the sound of my new "toy" and was curious.  She said I was smiling ear to ear.

I do enjoy getting projects accomplished, whether its on vehicles or renovating houses.  A completed task brings me happiness!!

Edited by Happy Lemming
spelling
  • Like 3

I just burned ten minutes trying to pluck one stubborn eyebrow.

That, and I recently added to my knitting yarn collection with a new ball of lovely yarn.

• Like 4

Just tied up some more flies and am headed out to catch (and release) some more salmon while I still can! Ya, Colorado has salmon. Go figure!

• Like 4

GF has forgiven me for what I did wrong last week,

was rattled over it last week being honest,

so am happy things ok again- at least for now!

• Like 2
  • Author

One of my rabbits has been poorly for a while and finally had a large tumour removed. The surgery went brilliant and the little one is recovering well, bless her❤️

• Like 3