Beautiful and cool

Before 1 week I went for a walk and with my best friend, when we went to a square we saw a company with girls and as you know university boys are always looking for a relationship. So, we went more close to them and one of the girls was exactly the perfect for me, then I told my friend to go and talk to them, I have to say that the girls were very excited during the discussion and after a while they gave us their Instagram names and left. Natasha (the name of the girl I like) didn't said a lot but she looked at me many times and I believe that now is my chance for my first relationship, now we have just made a team with the girls on Instagram and they told us to go to a bar, now I'm trying to find a way to tell Natasha to leave the others when they will go to the bar and to stay alone. Until now, Natasha seems the type of a "club girl", very impressive outfit, always goes out very late, drinks a lot alcohol but she also seems a good and polite character, she is 1,5 year younger. What's your opinion?

She's not going to leave her friends for some guy she met in a town square.  Your better play is to go to the bar where they will be & talk to her in the group setting.  Buy her a drink.  Talk to her.  If there is dancing, dance with her.  Hopefully you can get her number.  Maybe you can walk her home or take her out for breakfast when the bar closes.  

At this point you are angling for a date.  You need to go on a few dates before you can determine whether a relationship is a good idea. 

Right now your impression of Natasha is based solely on superficial things:  how she looked in the square & what you think you know from her IG account.  Understand social media is an illusion.  It's what people put out to the world to show themselves in what they think is the best light.  It's not a true representation about who they are & it tells you nothing about their character.  So your conclusion that she is perfect for you is premature at best.  You can be attracted to her but at this point you don't even know her.  Stop getting ahead of yourself.  

• Like 2

Yes follow up on your instinct here, the groundwork has been done even if you put your friend on the spot,

Yes meet up with them as a group I would say and then gradually direct your chat towards her at the bar, no need to push it, keep it light and relaxed and if your instinct is correct should work out for you.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Jim jim said:

, Natasha seems the type of a "club girl", very impressive outfit, always goes out very late, drinks a lot alcohol .

Ask her out on a simple casual date such as coffee.

Try not to come off as horny to girls. They can sense this and usually find it creepy.

Never try to get a girl drunk or try to have sex with a girl who's drunk.

• Like 3
  • Author

Thank you very much for answering, I really appreciate it, I had some work to do and I hadn't a lot of time to discuss on internet. Finally we met yesterday on the bar, and I have to say I'm really impressed, she is so beautiful and polite. I have to say she one of the girls that no man can say she is not sexy. According to our discussion she may not have high standards and has some bad habits but her beauty and character are just perfect for me. We didn't stay alone but when I returned home I sent her a message if she wants to have relationship with me and she said yes, I'm very very happy, also my first relationship is with foreign girl, what a luck! let's see what will happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1