How can I possibly fix this?

So this girl is my fiancee. For like 2 years now, we are in a distance relationship. We used to talk and have fun together and text pretty much every time. But since like 6 months now she is acting very weird, like being cold, taking longtime sometimes a day or two to respond to my texts or seeing them and not responding. And all this time I've been acting patient and aloof knowing that I should not chase her because its might be a lack of interest from her. So lately I decided to do the same thing to her. She sent me 2 texts and I didn't reply at all. We went like 2 weeks of no contact. Until this week my mum told me that she has to come to my city for a wedding and she will probably come home. She didn't call me or text me to tell me that. nothing. So today she came at home i said hi and asked her how she is doing and walked off. After hours my mum told her to come to talk to me and she came. She said hi and sat after few Seconds she said i sent you 2 messages and you didn't respond. I didn't reply to what she said, like nothing. We sat there for like 5 minutes i didn't say nothing, and then she went out. When she was going home she came and tell me im gone i said bye. And I'm wondering did I act too rude to her by not talking to her? Did I handled it right? She looked pissed when she came to say goodbye though. I don't know how to renitiate with her again!and If I call her what can I say to her?🙂 I like her!

Are you sure this woman is your finance?  You certainly can't get married in this state. 

A good relationship requires time, commitment & communication.  You were very rude in not talking to her. You should have been fawning all over her & celebrating the fact that she was there in person.  

Especially if she is still local, you need to call her & plan a date.  

• Like 1

That all sounded very f***ed up indeed.   You're playing immature mind games, which is fine if you're both 16 but...I'm guessing not.  Adults communicate.  She was standing right in front of her; what point were you trying to prove blanking her like that?   I don't get it.  Next time try talking.   Maybe you'll figure each other out and get to bottom of whatever your problem is.   Maybe you'll argue and breakup.   Both are better options than whatever this s*** you're doing is, IMHO...

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Alpaca said:

Play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

l'm gonna have to write that one down somewhere , like it.

• Like 1
On 8/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, Sharking said:

So this girl is my fiancee. For like 2 years now, we are in a distance relationship. We used to talk and have fun together and text pretty much every time. But since like 6 months now she is acting very weird, like being cold, taking longtime sometimes a day or two to respond to my texts or seeing them and not responding. And all this time I've been acting patient and aloof knowing that I should not chase her because its might be a lack of interest from her. So lately I decided to do the same thing to her. She sent me 2 texts and I didn't reply at all. We went like 2 weeks of no contact. Until this week my mum told me that she has to come to my city for a wedding and she will probably come home. She didn't call me or text me to tell me that. nothing. So today she came at home i said hi and asked her how she is doing and walked off. After hours my mum told her to come to talk to me and she came. She said hi and sat after few Seconds she said i sent you 2 messages and you didn't respond. I didn't reply to what she said, like nothing. We sat there for like 5 minutes i didn't say nothing, and then she went out. When she was going home she came and tell me im gone i said bye. And I'm wondering did I act too rude to her by not talking to her? Did I handled it right? She looked pissed when she came to say goodbye though. I don't know how to renitiate with her again!and If I call her what can I say to her?🙂 I like her!

You "like" your fiancee? How are you two engaged??? Wth. 

Yes, you were rude. And being childish. Just out of curiosity, how old are you? Please say 18 or 19?

Also, why is your mum so involved in your relationship? 

• Like 2

So you ignored your fiances texts.

Then ignored your fiance at a visit.

But...you like her?

Why did you ignore her?? Tell her if something is bothering you next time. Games get you no where.

• Like 1