when will I get married

I live in the UK and I am 34, in full time employment, Indian and looking for a wife.
Similar age, any religion who lives in the UK.
I have no idea, how I can find one, I’m on [OLD] and look everyday,been to a few speed dates but can’t find anyone, and have told friends and family, no luck. at this rate don’t know how it will happen.
I have tried different hobbies volunteer work, and even some religious events.( I didn’t do these events to meet girls I did them because I wanted to but was still on lookout for girls)

The other problem is I see very few online where I think, I want to get to know them better, but I see lots when I’m generally outside.

I don’t know how some people find it so easy.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Commercial link

Too easy getting married is not good either so take your time. Do you think it'd be helpful asking your friends/family what their suggestions might be attracting or meeting someone compatible to you? Ie. what you're missing or can improve upon? Or maybe invitations to events so you can meet people? 

• Author

I don’t want a wife for the sake of it, I want a wife for companionship.

Friends and family I asked their like look online do you have other friends, just the usual.

I try to go to events but not many, I can find at the momment I want to go to, I like spiritual events like alpha, or hate Krishna.

I like music concerts eating out, going to seminars.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Sam2335 said:

Friends and family I asked their like look online do you have other friends, just the usual.

I try to go to events but not many, I can find at the momment I want to go to, I like spiritual events like alpha, or hate Krishna.

I like music concerts eating out, going to seminars.

What I meant is have you also asked your family and friends for feedback on your romantic/personal profile? They may be able to tell you things that you can't see about yourself so that you can improve. Or be able to give you helpful pointers about what you can do to put yourself out there and be more attractive or enticing to the opposite sex.

Are your parents involved in arranging a marriage? 

How much say and autonomy do you have in the choice of a wife?

Could some friends or family recommend or introduce you to someone?

Johnjohnson2017

There is a very large indian population in the UK, that would be your best bet to find a potential wife. There are a lot of women looking to get married at your age group. If your parents know a family who has a daughter that wants to get married, is attracted to you and you are attracted to her, they can set you two up. if you like each other, the parents can arrage a marriage between the two of you.

• Like 1

Back up here: how are you with making friends? If you're having trouble meeting women you like, sometimes it's part of a bigger problem of not being able to meet and connect with anyone (men and women) you like. 

• Author

My friends think they know what’s right on profile but would make mistakes, and no not ask family.

Mum asks, people no luck, dads not really botherd.

I’m not good at making friends.

On 8/10/2021 at 6:26 AM, Sam2335 said:

No Mate..... You want a dog.... A dog is the best companion a man can ask for.... He may run off down the street if you leave the gate open and get lost, but he will not cost much to get him out of the pound and home again....

A dog doesn't fill up your bathroom vanity with makeup and hair spray. A dog doesn't shower everyday and leave long hairs in the drain that plugs it up.... A dog loves it when your friends come over.... A dog's time in the bathroom is only for a quick drink... Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.... Dogs don't need a copy of your credit card or a joint bank account.... Dogs parents never visit... The longer you are away the happier a dog is to see you... Dog spelt back wards is God... 

I had to do it..... 😀

Companionship? You want steady sex and that's not a given with a wife...

ls that all you equate companionship with ?  Amazing.

l think op is legit in wanting real companionship and a lifes partner but op , what can we say. Friends aren't everything though l've rarely seen friends lead to friends and a marriage myself. l know a few people been single yrs and both have truckloads of friends, still single. There's plenty of non people people that still meet their partner , l'm one myself. But eh, they certainly don't hurt op but it's not the be all and end all though.

Can't offer much your not already trying l'd just suggest keep on keeping on , get creative, get out and about , join interests with the right crowds , just all the usual stuff people say really.

But hang in there . Good luck.

Edited by chillii
On 8/11/2021 at 12:04 PM, Sam2335 said:

I’m not good at making friends.

Therein lies your problem.  You need to improve your overall social skills.  Once you are better at making friends finding a wife will come easier.  

• Like 1