deepthinking

Have you become cautious about promiscuity since Herpes became a thing? 

Edited by deepthinking

Herpes has been "a thing" as are most STDs for decades.   The threat of a disease was a factor in why I was always cautions & practiced safe sex but my emotional well being & my values played a bigger role in my decision making. 

Have you spoken to a competent medical person about safe sex?  If not make an appointment

• Like 1
1 hour ago, deepthinking said:

Are you concerned about contracting it? Have you been tested for it? Do you or your partner have it?

Or are you out dating again and worried about asking a partner about STDs?

• Author
deepthinking
21 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you concerned about contracting it? Have you been tested for it? Do you or your partner have it?

Or are you out dating again and worried about asking a partner about STDs?

looking  to see if any promiscuous people are stopping, since herpes transfers through skin contact, not body fluids, so condoms will not stop herpes infection

Edited by deepthinking
1 minute ago, deepthinking said:

looking  to see if any promiscuous people are stopping, 

Promiscuous people are gonna do what they do.  AIDS didn't stop them.  Certain sectors refuse to apply common sense to decrease the spread of COVID.  All you can do is protect yourself.  Don't worry about everybody else.  

• Like 1
On 8/4/2021 at 10:41 PM, deepthinking said:

Herpes has been around for about 6 million years, and has been a thing for modern humans throughout our existence. So I'm not worried about it.