He's building his happily ever after on the rubble of my life

jiltedpanda

lonelyplanetmoon

I was really sad for you when I read that you took him back.  I thought you were so strong for handling it the way that you did.  But reading your latest update I can understand where you are at.  Emotionally, there is only so much you can take.  And it is different when you are in a situation, your options and choices are never so clear, things are never so easily black and white.  
All you can do is survive.  So that is what you need to do. Survive for now until the pain lessens enough so you can feel yourself again.  Then it will be easier to make decisions.

‘Glad you are both doing counselling.  Everything is a process.  Life unfolds the way it is meant to.  Learning to accept life’s ups and downs with grace is all we can do.  Remember to be honest with yourself.

• Like 1
  • Author
On 1/26/2022 at 4:13 AM, lonelyplanetmoon said:

I was really sad for you when I read that you took him back.

It hasn't even been very long but it feels like that was a completely different person. Back then a part of me absolutely hated him, but that's just faded now... It turned into pity which was why I let him move back. I think I need to just stop making decisions based on strong emotions. I know I need to take a step back and make a logical decision but it's definitely easier said than done. 

• Author
On 1/26/2022 at 10:47 AM, Wiseman2 said:

Your husband is the problem. It's that simple.

My brain knows he is... The rest of me just hasn't caught up yet.