being kissed on the neck

winegirl869

slubberdegullion
padameckla is going on 3 1/2 months with no lovin... Maybe thats why those neck kisses melt me.. :o

OMG woman!! Go git a dude before you explode or something..!:D

I got me a dude. We are still fresh (2 weeks). He is waiting before he does the deed. Its better for me this way too cause when I give it/get it I tend to get hooked on the guy..

I know myself all too well. He is the first guy to ever hold me off. It's rather refreshing. Could be like Dynamite going off when it happens.

I will have to warn the neighbors to exit the premises and take the bed off the frame out of fear of breaking it. ahhahaha

:love: That kiss will hit my kneck that night and look out Twin Cities--Fireworks will be going off...

Its better for me this way too cause when I give it/get it I tend to get hooked on the guy..

Ah pad, you and I finally agree on something :laugh:

Everyone I've dated (minus the last two and one of them doesn't even count) has made me wait! WTF?!?! :laugh:

It's a good sign though so good luck to you and keep that fur fake :cool:

...and take the bed off the frame out of fear of breaking it. ahhahaha

:laugh: I missed this part. One of my friends just told me that she and her new bf just put a giant gaping hole in her shower from their sexcapades :lmao:

Ah pad, you and I finally agree on something :laugh:

Everyone I've dated (minus the last two and one of them doesn't even count) has made me wait! WTF?!?! :laugh:

It's a good sign though so good luck to you and keep that fur fake :cool:

LMAO.. you just made me laugh so loud at work... OMG... He loves to fish just as much as I do so that dream might come true yet... heheheee:o :bunny:

He is the first man since I was a teenager who has made me wait.. Believe me I put on a little of the seductive charm but I didn't want to push him to do it when I know he wants to wait at least one month before we take that step. He is 41.. What a great guy. I have much much respect for him. Maybe he will get the total me when it happens because he has earned my respect and I can respect myself also for not pushing so hard and letting it just happen when the time is right for both of us..

did anyone notice that this might be a troll thread.. the poster never came back. ahahah.. .We highjacked it.. Good for us..... I like this topic anyway... Something about a mans lips just sends quivers through me.. I love a man who can kiss. hmmmmmmmmm...:love:

does a kiss on the neck mean anything ?? even if its done lightly ??

is it a sign of affection or telling them i want you ?

it means the guy is interested in you.

She had a powerful lust for kissing on a certain area of her neck.

Once, when she was mad at me and basically telling me it was over between us....I gave her a 5 second neck kiss, she melted and let me have my way with her 1 last time.

If I ever see her again, I'm so tempted to do it again. She can't say no to this. I never told anyone that knows her, as I don't think she could say no to almost anyone who hit the spot.

here is my neck kiss:

we're both standing up and I turn her around so her back is touching my chest. then I lift up her hair with my left hand and put my right arm around her stomach to draw her in closer. then I proceed to kiss the back of her neck lightly a few times then harder and then i kiss the side of her neck.

almost always we are doing the "horizontal bop" with a few minutes :)

here is my neck kiss:

we're both standing up and I turn her around so her back is touching my chest. then I lift up her hair with my left hand and put my right arm around her stomach to draw her in closer. then I proceed to kiss the back of her neck lightly a few times then harder and then i kiss the side of her neck.

almost always we are doing the "horizontal bop" with a few minutes :)

OMGosh, was that you I was with last night? I thought it was my landscaper. haha :lmao:

AlmostMarried77

I LOVE kissing my wife on the neck and it gives her excited goose bumps too which makes me smile :p

I think the neck is defintely a place reserved just for lovers, its a very vunerable place... Just think of all of those vampire movies

II think the neck is defintely a place reserved just for lovers, its a very vunerable place... Just think of all of those vampire movies

:lmao:OMG, I love this thread. Honestly, I haven't met a woman that wouldn't melt if you kissed her on the neck. The entire female population will hate me for giving this secret away. :p

When my guy kisses my neck, it gives me chills (good ones), makes me feel like I'm melting, makes me weak in the knees, my heart skips a beat and distracts me to the point where I probably won't remember what I was doing before that started.

Being kissed on the neck is a definite I-Want-You tactic.

slubberdegullion
...it gives me chills..., makes me feel like I'm melting, makes me weak in the knees, my heart skips a beat and distracts me to the point where I probably won't remember what I was doing before that started.

uh... Lil Honey... that's the flu.

Honestly, I haven't met a woman that wouldn't melt if you kissed her on the neck. The entire female population will hate me for giving this secret away. :p

sorry to burst your bubble JS17 but any man who is good with women knows this already....

another good place to kiss a woman is on the backside of the knees and any where on her back, especially the small of the back where the spine ends...

BTW, the back of the knees is a fun spot to kiss the guy, too . . .

personally LILHONEY I like my scrotum to be kissed but i guess the back of my knees whould be a close 2nd :laugh:

here is my neck kiss:

Why, alpha, I've never been so into you... *flush* ;)

• 1 month later...
This post STILL gives me the shivers! :love:

yes, me too. sexier than any of the sex threads...power of fantasy.

so what if a girl kisses a guy on the neck?

do the same rules apply?

well, I'm not sure if you want a women's or a man's perspective on this, but mine as a woman, yes, same rules apply.

If I start having romantic thoughts of someone, first fantasies generally involve getting close and smelling, kissing or nibbling at some part of the neck.

I find the neck bit extremely arousing both ways.:love:

damn those shivers, I need to do work now not daydream... or worse:o