Why can I always find good looking guys that I do not find a attracted to any good looking guys but not yet find a guy that liked so far?

SimsLoveCandace

SimsLoveCandace

I am always prefer to be in a relationship and so far none of my relationship never seem to work out and i just think I just going the bad luck streak with relationship. the issue is that I do not like being single. I feel more lonely. I has tried online dating both learning disabilities dating sites and mainstream dating. they were worst time on and very much guys only there for sex. even got some crazy guys. I am just want to know what I am doing wrong and can't find guys attracted. My hobby are golf, video gaming and watching cartoon on Netflix. my likes are technology, learning new things , buses, train, cars and also trams that are trains. I am not sure where i am going wrong now. i do not find attractive guys hot. I just see them already has tons of girls at their feet.

• Author
SimsLoveCandace

I am just wondering since i kept having bad experience with some relationship so far. the guy that I met up with at McDonalds was too attractive and I do not like attractive guys that lie about his age on his profile pic.

I through he was going to be short but he also lie about that too. he was too outgoing. I also do not likes guys that are , mental heath issue guys , hot guys and guys that can't understand what No mean No

also found mental heath guys also said that I am attractive women. I am smaller then avenge women. I do not like overly sexy clothes or short from women clothes or girls clothes. I get my short from Boys clothes since what I prefer and do not like show off skins. My boobs are on small side. my butt is on the bigger side. My hip are wider.

Hi op.

Sorry you've had such a run of it . What age are you just roughly is close enough. l think deep down a lot feel like you do don't worry your not alone in that.

lt's impossible to say what's going on there's no way to know just from your post but one of the most important things to my mind , is being very selective. You def' need to be more picky and talk to them more before you even bother meeting for a start too . ln that you can find out if your even on the same page and want the same things first before going any further , and a lot of other things too . And talk on the phone first too , it also tells you a helluva a lot. Although most people round here seem to prefer meeting asap but l never understand that logic because most people they meet will not go anywhere anyway , for many reasons. But a lot of those they could've easily discovered with a phone call first earlier.

Edited by chillii
  • Author
SimsLoveCandace
1 hour ago, chillii said:

Hi op.

Sorry you've had such a run of it . What age are you just roughly is close enough. l think deep down a lot feel like you do don't worry your not alone in that.

lt's impossible to say what's going on there's no way to know just from your post but one of the most important things to my mind , is being very selective. You def' need to be more picky and talk to them more before you even bother meeting for a start too . ln that you can find out if your even on the same page and want the same things first before going any further , and a lot of other things too . And talk on the phone first too , it also tells you a helluva a lot. Although most people round here seem to prefer meeting asap but l never understand that logic because most people they meet will not go anywhere anyway , for many reasons. But a lot of those they could've easily discovered with a phone call first earlier.

I already tried to be very picky but it always seem to end very bad . also I do not like to call on phone . I would prefer video calling instead . I always had the issue that I always dislike being single and also get very sad more the uses other time . ye all the time I saw is crazy guys and very unstable guy with mental heath issue . even I tried being picky and tried online dating and was poo.  My age is 22 year old and soon to be coming 23 since my birthday is coming up . I tried to say no to these type of guys and did blocked . now I am just getting rude ass men . I just met up with one guy and they turn out be too attractive and very immediate. I know that attractive guys will always had tons of women to chose from

Well your lucky in one sense that they turn out to be even better looking than you thought, even if you don't want that. Usually for men she turns out to be 15kg heavier and 10yrs older than they thought.

23 ahhh, so young yet , nothings in stone right now and l know you don't think so but there's plenty of time for you he probably just hasn't come along yet . But yeah you def need to be more selective and fussy about who you even choose in the first place but the fact it isn't working is not all your fault, it's not easy especially with online stuff. Being a guy though l don't date guys haha so some of the women here could be of much more help to you with all that and hopefully they'll drop in and give you some help.

Good luck eh

Edited by chillii
  • Author
SimsLoveCandace

so far is hasn't be great with trying to find a new boyfriend. did met up from guy at McDonalds but he turn out be too attractive and too tall. I didn't even get that attractive vibe. more as friend Vibe. other guys that I been looking at seem to be good looking and I can't even tell if a guy has a learning disabilities. Guys that I liked are shy, , intelligent , decant , honest, and respectful. I would prefer a guy that is looking for long term relationship without even trying to trick me into relationship to just get in my pants.

I do not wear clothes that overly sexy. like to wear short from boys clothes and also sometimes wear their t-shirt or tops. I do get very immediate by tall good looking guys and I do not feel any sort of attracted to any good looking guys and must of them are fake and lie their way into the heart and they will always break you heart no matter what you do. I always will rejected them no matter how many times it takes.  has a learning disability

Edited by SimsLoveCandace
  • 2 weeks later...

Video calls , same thing , even better.

But you see you must've known his height and looks before you met , so why did you even meet him anyway if you don't like too much of that. And a lot of these others will probably show that side of things in their personality before you even bother meeting them , easily picked and in pics. l love that you don't over dress , l love that in a woman. There's no need for it but to me it's all so over done these days it even cheapens her if anything to me, you just keep doing you.   All those things you like should be readable in things they say and talk about. Try to only go for a guy that's more like you in nature and likes. Find this stuff out about him , you don't just go out with anyone, you look for someone that really suits you.

Good luck