I'm trying to him out

Reputation91

I have this co worker I like but I just can’t figure him out. We have opposite shifts so sometimes we don’t see each other as much as like so when we do chat we chat non stop on the phone shall I say texting. We went to hear a local band play and since I figured this was just hanging out it didn’t really mean much so he kissed me and quick kiss back and went back to listening to the music. We ended up going out for burgers  and mr I want to kiss you turned to the this nervous wreck looking at the television at the bar. The third time I thought no way he’s going to be acting like that wrong he was yawning  kept getting up and down like there was a fire drill and asking me about have you been on any dates lately? Not really they don’t pan out so you care because and I threw it back and said  have you and he’s like ummmm nothing and so we ended up each other a hug and I have him a peck on the cheek and I think that took him by surprise I just can’t figure him out. Total chatterbox on the phone and talkative at work but outside work it’s like i repulse him like run for the hills I need a drink to deal with you!

Is he shy or is he just plain weird

Stop texting this much. Do you want more than co-workers/friends/text buddies?

Then go on dates. Ask him to something fun/interesting where you can talk in person 

He may not want to get involved with coworkers and that's smart on his part.

Be friends but don't push for a relationship.

• Author
Reputation91

I’m thinking at this point I’m kinda tired of it I like the texts but at some point there has to be a end game. I’m the one who initiates dates never him and I don’t want to be that person that is going to the texting buddy. I mean get he might be shy but I shouldn’t have to initiate friend hang outs right? It’s up to me to cut him loose and say see ya balls in your court if you want to hang. Does that seem fair or am I being harsh? 

It doesn't have to be harsh. Can you just leave it for awhile and not pay as much attention to his antics at work? Give it a break and see whether he asks you to hang out again as friends.

It doesn't sound like you're dating so no, I wouldn't call these dates.

8 minutes ago, Reputation91 said:

I shouldn’t have to initiate friend hang outs right? It’s up to me to  say see ya balls in your court if you want to hang. 

It seems pointless. Just find other friends to hang out with.

He's not that into this.

• Thanks 1