How to overcome a fear for taller guys since I only has experience some creepy guys that were talls

SimsLoveCandace

I had met up with the guy on Tuesday yesterday .  I was scared about his height  . some other guys that were taller then me in high school and he did reject me . when I finished college . this guy was friends turn to be creepy .  I am more on short side of being a women .  the guy that I met up with at McDonalds.  both have a learning disability . I am more worried of some girls will find and way and put all short girls under a box of liking tall men . this isn't true.   I am not sure how I would handle things if  a guy get more attention if a guy is taller and taken sometimes .

Teenagers in HS can be cruel.  Once people grow up & mature then tend to become a little nicer & exercise more self control.  It's called maturity.   So just because tall boys were intimidating in HS doesn't mean tall men will act the same way now that you are older. 

Tall people do command more attention simply because they are more visible.  They can see over the heads of others.  That level os attention is not something you need to worry about.  You handle it by ignoring it. 

Petite women with tall men is a cliché.  You may get teased about it if the height difference is more than 1 foot.  Just smile & take it in stride.  What matters is how you & any BF feel about each other; the opinions of other people are meaningless.  When you stop putting so much stock in others' reactions, they will have far less influence on your life.  

• Author
SimsLoveCandace
20 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

Teenagers in HS can be cruel.  Once people grow up & mature then tend to become a little nicer & exercise more self control.  It's called maturity.   So just because tall boys were intimidating in HS doesn't mean tall men will act the same way now that you are older. 

Tall people do command more attention simply because they are more visible.  They can see over the heads of others.  That level os attention is not something you need to worry about.  You handle it by ignoring it. 

Petite women with tall men is a cliché.  You may get teased about it if the height difference is more than 1 foot.  Just smile & take it in stride.  What matters is how you & any BF feel about each other; the opinions of other people are meaningless.  When you stop putting so much stock in others' reactions, they will have far less influence on your life.  

not truth . still single ass

21 hours ago, SimsLoveCandace said:

I had met up with the guy on Tuesday yesterday .  I was scared about his height  . some other guys that were taller then me in high school and he did reject me . when I finished college . this guy was friends turn to be creepy .  I am more on short side of being a women .  the guy that I met up with at McDonalds.  both have a learning disability . I am more worried of some girls will find and way and put all short girls under a box of liking tall men . this isn't true.   I am not sure how I would handle things if  a guy get more attention if a guy is taller and taken sometimes .

Please do not worry about the girls. You are dating the guy so see whether you both get along. If he's a good one he'll only have eyes/ears for you so don't sweat this. 

• Author
SimsLoveCandace

I am not yet dating him at all . I am still single . I still not sure what do . I do get jealous and I do not like when other get more attention . when are being going to think out side of box . it more about being stereotypes

• Author
SimsLoveCandace
4 minutes ago, glows said:

Are you able to ignore stereotypes? I would do so and follow your instincts. 

I don't want to be label are short girls always want tall guys .  it more about girls stereotypes me and thinking that date tall men but it not always truth.  I also get jealous when guys get more attention around girls when they do get taken.  taller guys also has more attention .

7 minutes ago, SimsLoveCandace said:

I don't want to be label are short girls always want tall guys .  it more about girls stereotypes me and thinking that date tall men but it not always truth.  I also get jealous when guys get more attention around girls when they do get taken.  taller guys also has more attention .

And that's all fine. What others think or label you shouldn't affect the way you feel about someone you care about. If you think you are interested in seeing this person then go for it. 

That jealousy thing is something you might have to work on. No one wants to have to put up with someone else's insecurities. 

• Author
SimsLoveCandace
43 minutes ago, glows said:

And that's all fine. What others think or label you shouldn't affect the way you feel about someone you care about. If you think you are interested in seeing this person then go for it. 

That jealousy thing is something you might have to work on. No one wants to have to put up with someone else's insecurities. 

that always be my issue . I only get a bit jealous if see other girls since I do not trust them at all .