Lets be honest in 2021 Dating Online is Hopeless!

Trail Blazer
On 6/28/2021 at 9:05 AM, Agent00Love said:

The trouble is. its not about the user anymore! Its about big business trying to squeeze every dime out of the dater! And they could care less if you ever come back.

Said because Online dating used to be fun! 

Can you be more specific?  What's your recent on-line dating experience been that has prompted you to feel this way?

On 7/9/2021 at 1:20 AM, SumGuy said:

Took me over 3 years to find someone that met my picky tastes, after a false start and some fun dating before hand.    Anything worth doing is worth taking some time at. 

Also can say if had listened to internet advice and "tea leave" reading would never have got together or stayed with her.  I do thank such fear though, she had but one OLD photo, which we are supposed to take as a red flag.  Her words, her profile made me realize screw that I want to meet this person, they seem so cool no matter their looks...so glad I did.  Unicorns do exist.

Yeah look tbh l agree and my last post was a bit on the neg and discouraging side. After divorce l did actually find date sites ok , l mean it was a mix but there were def' some genuine and v nice ladies on there too absolutely.

The times l went onto my brothers with him was yrs later and the site he was on was quite different to the one l'd used back when. But still , he did meet the lady he's with now on there and tell ya what , she's really turning into a little find and a half that one so it just goes to show, l'm wishing them the best .

As far as out and about yeah , again l was a bit harsh there too. More so just referring to what l would be looking for myself if l was single. Do see some lovely together looking ladies about though no problem there , just not anyone l would personally go for , but l am very very specific and a bit weird.

Edited by chillii
  • Like 1

IRL, some women overlook my obesity. For me to have a fighting chance in online dating, I need to drop all the excess weight.