LDR ?

MeadowFlower

Would I do a long distance relationship? Yes, I would. 

If course it isn't ideal. But I don't think we should throw something away because of distance. Both people have to be committed though. 

Edited by MeadowFlower
  • Like 1

I have to go back to when I was single, but it's a definite No.  And I have said No to it in the past.   I hate to admit it, but I know I'd cheat.  

Edited by basil67

Define long distance?

About an hour away is the farthest would meet someone new.  Otherwise, no on a LDR with someone new as it is hard enough when you have an established relationship before moving apart.

I did LDR many years ago but it was because we moved away from each other and already had an established relationship.  This was before e-mail even; yes pre-history.  It lasted for a time but it became too much and we drifted apart after a couple years.  It didn't work out that time but could see it working if ever in that position again, yet would think twice about it.  It is not for the feint of heart.

• Author
honey honey

so basically its depends on  😃

why iam asking this, because i just got romance scam a few days ago, i just believed that someone will love me even LDR

but turn to just want a sum of money 😅

• Author
honey honey
1 minute ago, stillafool said:

It's a lot of scam artists out there.  You didn't give him money did you?

Yes, idk why they do that for money.

No, i didn't give them money. 

the story was, 

a man with good looking texted me , after texted for days, he was so in love in me ( i knew i was so naive) and want to sent me a gift.

a courier texted me and asked for money for custom clearance and tax, at this point i knew, this is just scam.

be careful, a lot of scammer out there 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Daisydooks
On 6/25/2021 at 2:46 AM, hanyyusm said:

Hi, just advise me, 

will you ever make effort to do LDR

even you meet your crush on dating apps? 

I met my partner 8 years ago on plenty of fish. Still happy and together. 

Id rather have my teeth cleaned than be in a LDR though. I dont even understand long distance relationships  haha 

• Like 1