Cuddled but no kissing

I’m a female and bicurious, I’ve never really been close or interested enough in another girl to try anything with… until now. 

She’s a friend of a friend and we got introduced a couple of months back. After a few drinks she was very honest and forward about being attracted to me, but at the time I wasn’t too sure, so just played it off. She is gorgeous, but looks alone doesn’t really arouse interest for me. 

We’ve been out a few times since then and she will (after drinking!) be very touchy feely with me. After a while I realised that I quite liked it!

After we go out drinking, we usually all sleepover at my friend’s house.
I started getting tired and said I was gonna go to bed and was quite happy that she followed me up to cuddle into me. 

I didn’t try anything sexual, she seemed quite tired too so I just rubbed her shoulders and arms as she was going to sleep.

I thought she had drifted off, so I stopped touching her, but then I could sense that she must’ve thought I had drifted off too and when I looked up we both locked eyes and it was sooo intense!

The thing is, I was quite dehydrated after drinking (and wearing matte lipstick!) so didn’t want to kiss her with my dry ass mouth. 

She pulled me in closer to her, not too sure if she wanted to kiss me or not, but I just cuddled instead and we spent the rest of the night like that. 
By the time morning had come, she was straight off out without saying anything and that was that, so I went home too. 

We have seen each other since, but I think just being around our friends it is too awkward to chat about it, so neither of us had even mentioned it! 

I’d messaged her a few days ago as I caught her up early hours in the morning (I get a lot of disrupted sleep) so just checked in on her. She had a lot of flirty responses… because it turns out she had been out drinking again.

So I said I was going back to sleep now, she said “goodnight gorgeous” and I haven’t heard from her since. I’d accidentally called her in the morning because I’d left my messenger open, cancelled said “I didn’t mean to” and got a laughing face emoji response - nothing since then. 

Do I really bother investing in this? Do I bother chasing? It just seems a bit one sided now and it seems nothing else is going to happen unless she has liquid courage. Think I missed my shot?

16 minutes ago, Fenino said:

After a few drinks 

We’ve been out a few times since then and she will (after drinking!) 

After we go out drinking, we usually all sleepover at my friend’s house.
I was quite dehydrated after drinking
 she had been out drinking again.
it seems nothing else is going to happen unless she has liquid courage. 

I would try getting together sober so you both are consenting, aware and it it less confusing.