Second Date a while ago

luiscasabuena

I'm more comfortable texting or chatting her than talking to her in person. I don't know why.

She's not so pretty but can be pretty with make-up on. Too bad, she's allergic.

Attraction is important to me. We can talk for hours non-stop but I'm not sure if we're physically compatible. We're always in a hurry and we don't have much time at all. She's a doctor and I'm a lawyer who works out 5 times a week. But we still find time for each other... just not enough time to transition from talking to doing sensual stuff. She's kinda like a kid as well. Worries a lot. Lol. But she's got bucks lmao. Not into money though but I want a comfortable life. Please don't judge me for this. Lol.

I'm not sure with my feelings for her but I can meet her up several more times to see if we're just friends or maybe we can move on to the next level.

You're more comfortable texting because you don't spend enough time face to face to build a familiarity between you 2. Relationships, trust, comfort, attraction, are all built face to face.

If there's no attraction, don't string anyone along. It's ok to offer friendship, but honestly is the best policy.