What Make me more attracted to bad guys online dating but I am only attracted to a guy have been talking to on facebook?

Candacesims

I did swear off online dating that was disabled dating site but now they found a new guy that I have been talking to on Facebook.    I think something do with my learning disabilities.  that make guys tried even harder for me because they seem that I will be easy and be used again but I when I not very easy they still end sending a message even I said I am not interested in them to begin.  

I think these guys are the unwanted type of guys that just want to have short term relationship instead of long term relationship.   have been talking to guy on Facebook  has lot in common. he is also like Sims and he is the same age. he dislikes cheating and lier.

I will be deleting my online dating account when Is my membership expire. this what I did saw when I did start to talk to guy on Facebook instead of using online dating

. I think must guys that are online dating are looking for attention.

I dislike when a guy compliment about my body or say Wow you're hot. this what make me think he's only looking for one and even sex or short term relationship.

on the same dating site that guys did say to me. when a woman is not interested in you, it means she doesn't like you in a romance way.

she just prefers to friend. if you keep on message her even she said NO more than once than label that guy are weird or another creep since they even can't understand what NO Mean.

same goes with a learning disabilities women when they said NO and rejected you more than once , it mean it times to move on to another woman.

I did happen to more since I keep saying NO to guys that were online dating sites and yet think I am stupid because I have a learning disability but I don' t want to date men or guys that are just looking for sex or short term relationship.

I am only looking for guys that want long term relationship and have one guy to with be. Likewise, I will be ok with a virgin guy. what do you think is going on here and so very confused about why and don't want these type of men.