Should I give him another chance ?

I been talking to this guy now for a couple months and on thursday last week, I ask him when can we meet up and he said maybe Friday. So I told him I couldn't because I had plans already but then I ask him how about Saturday. He didn't answer. So I called him Saturday and left a message on his voice mail asking if were still meeting. I wanted to know. He still said nothing till just now. And all he said was hey how are u. He's talking to me like normal and didn't say anything about the text I sent on Saturday inquiring if were still meeting or not,  nor did he say anything about the message I left on his phone. So. In my mind, I feel I should just be done talking to him because that's just mean. I think he doesn't want to meet up with me but he's not saying. So. What is that? What do u guys think?

Just now, knockout33 said:

I been talking to this guy now for a couple months and on thursday last week, I ask him when can we meet up and he said maybe Friday. think?

Unfortunately he seems like a timewaster at best or a catfish, scammer, married, etc. Delete and block him from all your social media and messaging apps.

It's a red flag if someone won't meet in a timely fashion. Don't text for 2 mos. without meeting.

• Like 1
GeorgiaPeach1

No, you shouldn't. At best, he's not interested. At worst, he's keeping you on the back burner in case he runs out of other options. 

I don't think it's mean.  I do think it was impolite.  

It sounds like he doesn't want to meet.  If you are happy with the status quo keep talking to him but if meeting is important to you he's not your guy.  

• Like 1

No need to reach out anymore. You did your part. If he's interested in meeting up he'll be in touch. Then you can decide if you'd still like to go out with him.

• Like 1