Login 'problem'

When I log in, I get an error message telling me there’s a problem, and get offered a “contact us” link. Yet if I click the three lines in the top right corner, I’m offered the usual menu options for being logged in - so login has happened successfully. So... why the error message? 

Happy Lemming

I've had a few login problems (as well) and my browser will stall when logging in.

I exit, clear my browser history and re-try and that usually works.

22 hours ago, Prudence V said:

When I log in, I get an error message telling me there’s a problem.

Are you using the facial recognition software for log ins? If you have the Zoom filter on kitten, for example, it may not work.😾

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Author
On 3/30/2021 at 12:17 PM, Wiseman2 said:

Are you using the facial recognition software for log ins? If you have the Zoom filter on kitten, for example, it may not work.😾

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
On 3/29/2021 at 7:58 AM, Prudence V said:

When I log in, I get an error message telling me there’s a problem, and get offered a “contact us” link.

Apologies for not seeing this sooner! That sounds broken.

Would it be possible to take a screenshot and/or copy the full text of the error message you're seeing, including any error codes? You can send the screenshot in an e-mail to [email protected].

Best,
Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 4/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, Paul said:

Would it be possible to take a screenshot and/or copy the full text of the error message you're seeing, including any error codes?

It hasn’t happened for a while.... so I’m guessing whatever caused it, has sorted itself. 

4 hours ago, Prudence V said:

It hasn’t happened for a while.... so I’m guessing whatever caused it, has sorted itself. 

Yep. Once you changed your password to 'ilovewiseman2' it's working, right?🙀😽

• Like 2
  • Author
14 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Yep. Once you changed your password to 'ilovewiseman2' it's working, right?🙀😽

I wish you wouldn’t keep giving away my password like this. I might have to change it *again*...

• Like 1