Question

ms.stressed

ms.stressed

Do you believe in second chances? I've been burned before, I know people will mess up and do stupid things, but if I have any bad feelings towards you, I'd rather not go there. I don't want to be around it. 

People get people in their life and it's nothing but negativity. I like good vibes. Happy vibes. My energy should be all good. I just feel, if someone messes up, or does me wrong, it'd be dumb to take them back because I have a negative impression of them and I don't do negativity and if you did something dumb, I'd rather not have you around, because I'm happy and positive and I've left the people who have done me wrong. I cut them out my life. That's about it. I just focus on happy. I don't know if I'm wrong or not, I just know how I want to feel and I want to feel good about you. I want to feel happy 🙂

We deserve it for ourselves. 

• Like 1

I suppose it depends on how wrong.  You forget my birthday or burn dinner I'm not going to lose my mind.  You cheat on me or lie to me . . .that's another story 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 10:44 AM, ms.stressed said:

I like good vibes. Happy vibes. My energy should be all good. I just feel, if someone messes up, or does me wrong, it'd be dumb to take them back because I have a negative impression of them and I don't do negativity and if you did something dumb, I'd rather not have you around, because I'm happy and positive and I've left the people who have done me wrong. I cut them out my life. That's about it. I just focus on happy. I don't know if I'm wrong or not, I just know how I want to feel and I want to feel good about you. I want to feel happy 🙂

We deserve it for ourselves. 

I love this. ❤️