Should we take a second chance at our life?

We were best friends since we were 12 years old. At the age of 22, we fell in love and it was like a fairy-tale. We had the best times of our lives. We care, love, respect and value each other. I can go on and on about us. Best part of our relationship was our friendship.Unfortunately for various reasons we broke up after one and half year. Parted ways, seen other people and built our individual lives. We both thought we are okay without each other. Atleast I thought so and moved on.
We started talking again from past few days and realized that there is no other person in our eyes that can fill each other's position. We both kind of felt incomplete and voidness when were apart. Even when we tried to date other people, no one ever matched that level of compatiblility and mental level.
Even today we both are still in awe of each other and still crave to spend our lives together without even telling it loud. We just know that we want to be together without even expressing it to each other. We are scared that we might end up like strangers again. Being in India, there are many factors involved for parents to accept their child's love marriage. Also, we are from different communities and it's very hard to convince our parents for wedding. I have so many thoughts in my mind now. Can someone give your thoughts on this?

Edited by Bhargi95
8 minutes ago, Bhar said:

Being in India, there are many factors involved for parents to accept their child's love marriage. Also, we are from different communities and it's very hard to convince our parents for wedding. 

Are you both scheduled for an arranged marriage or already in arranged marriages?

What prompted you to "start talking again"?

• Author
7 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you both scheduled for an arranged marriage or already in arranged marriages?

What prompted you to "start talking again"?

I called him few days ago to just talk. Even before that we never missed to wish for each other's birthdays. There isn't any particular reason as in "why we started talking again" but I can tell that we couldn't get over each other and not able to also.
No we are not scheduled for any marriage. We are still working on our careers. But from my end, parents are finding potential match for me. But we both just know that we want to be together.

Edited by Bhar