Unwanted approaches by older men

Candacesims

when I do check the online disabled dating sites called abled love. this one older guys sent me a message I knew I am too older for you but still end up message me and why can't they take NO mean NO and shouldn't even bother message or I will threaten them to I will call the police is NO mean yes in their weird brain. I will find a way even I have to threaten.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
clarify title

Many sites have settings that limit who can message you.  See if your site has that feature, and also set your filters to limit the age range of people you get in search results.  If it doesn't, find a site that does and delete your existing account.

• Author
Candacesims
1 hour ago, central said:

Many sites have settings that limit who can message you.  See if your site has that feature, and also set your filters to limit the age range of people you get in search results.  If it doesn't, find a site that does and delete your existing account.

I already did find the limit to setting but I don't think is work very well.

There will always be people who ignore what you want and try to get what they want.  You can ignore them, or on some sites you can block them.

• Author
Candacesims
11 minutes ago, central said:

There will always be people who ignore what you want and try to get what they want.  You can ignore them, or on some sites you can block them.

My sites are disabled dating sites and I don't think blocking work on one of disabled dating . when I liked guys they take so long to reply and not even bother message them to again

When you speak of "no means no" and calling the police, this refers to sexual assault.   It does not refer to guys on the internet who approach you when they are out of your age range.  The police would tell you to do exactly what we are - either ignore them, block them or stop using dating sites.