would you want to be a survivor if 90% of your sex was wiped out?

6 hours ago, cyphorX said:

I remember taking roadtrips with my friends and passing through those towns, we new when we were in one just from the positive attention from women being equally spread throughout our group. back home in the big city only 2 of us got the positive attention. and that attention was dialed up to 11 compared to home where the ratio was more heavily male.

You could have been all ugly, fat and smelling like goat cheese and you would have gotten female attention lol, you were new blood in a town where everybody is blood related lol

• Like 1
  • Author
46 minutes ago, Gaeta said:

You could have been all ugly, fat and smelling like goat cheese and you would have gotten female attention lol, you were new blood in a town where everybody is blood related lol

lol okay you made my day with that one, you almost made me shoot tea through my nose lol   "Welcome to Einstein county where everything is relative" lol

• Like 2
  • Author
7 hours ago, Gaeta said:

Sucks to be them but that's the life they picked and they get what comes with it. It takes 18 months to take a welding course and be paid $35/hr. The same for a long list of trades. 

It's a dog eat dog world. If a man is 45 years old working at minimal wage in a cellphone shop then he can't be complaining the ladies find that to be a problem. If he does that as a student job it's pretty cool but men/women are suppose to better themselves with the years not stay stagnant in a student job. 

lol none of those jobs mentioned are minimum wage jobs they are lower stress jobs that allow you to pay your bills and still have time to enjoy other aspects of life, I've had good paying high stress jobs in the past so I could pay off my house in 4 - 1/2 years and was miserable during that time, but that's OK because my goal was to stack up retirement money and set myself up to live inexpensively with freetime to actually enjoy life by the age of 40, I accomplished it by 34. I have a job where I'm at home and sit at my computer for 8 hours do my job no stress, deadlines, with no "end of the world" situations popping up everyday, I actually enjow what I do, and I still have the energy after work to workout(I have a weight bench in my home office), go cycling, and spend quality AND quantity with my girlfriend(when I have one). I make a better boyfriend now that I did when I was full on in the rat race, because I have the mental energy to be fully committed to the relationship, not tired and stressed all the time, I'm in better shape than most guys my age so to me I have bettered my life, only one thing missing.

• Like 1
  • Author
On 3/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, lana-banana said:

Yes, absolutely. I'm strong and healthy and tough as nails; my problem is genetic issues that would take me down towards the end. My friends and I have joked that in a slasher/zombie movie I would be the compelling female secondary character who would be smart, helpful, and intuitive, only to die of some poorly-explained plot contrivance in the last 20 minutes.

There was a guy in my cycling group who was like that, he was 92 and in better health than most 30 year olds, he could ride faster and longer than most of us and jogged 10 miles a day. he looked like took a 60 year olds head and stuck it on the body of a 35 year old triathlete.

He said it was genetic as his father and grandfather were the same way, all of the men and women descended from his 3rd great grandfather lived past 90 and none of them faded away or slowly ground down into bad health, they all stayed healthy able to run and be self sufficient until the end, then would just drop dead one day or go to sleep and not wake up. 

• Author
2 hours ago, Angelle said:

I'm a woman, so, no, I wouldn't want to stick around for that. 

but you would have more options.