do you feel like you have seen an attractive guy but get unattractive by his bio or statues?

Candacesims

I am just wondering if this happens to people or not. I be feeling likes this sometime and get on dating site. something change when I have seen guy profile or seen no statues showing any relationship if they single or not. it something to do with me being too negative or I just can't find guys that I liked and to chat. it sometimes I just fake my smile and lot my ex boyfriend did have a negative trait. is this why I can't find decent men. do decent men has even more trust issue with women or not. I know that I have a lot of trust issue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 11:53 PM, Candacesims said:

I am just wondering if this happens to people or not. I be feeling likes this sometime and get on dating site. something change when I have seen guy profile or seen no statues showing any relationship if they single or not. it something to do with me being too negative or I just can't find guys that I liked and to chat. it sometimes I just fake my smile and lot my ex boyfriend did have a negative trait. is this why I can't find decent men. do decent men has even more trust issue with women or not. I know that I have a lot of trust issue.

Have you thought about taking a break?
You last few posts seem very frustrated and sad.  Like you're burnt out on trying to find a partner.

Perhaps it'd be better to step back for a month and just focus on yourself and your life for a bit?

You can't control when you'll meet "a decent man".  It's beyond your control.
99% of the men you meet will be wrong for you.  That's just how dating works.  If you keep focusing on 
each of these "wrong" men, you'll suck whatever fun there could be out of dating.

Also, "chatting" is a terrible way to get to know people.  
Go out, go to the park, get some fresh air.  Engage with people in the real world.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

What do you mean by statue. And yea I became less attracted to a lot of guys after reading their profile. Personality matters. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have met a lot of men where they are not attractive but become more attractive as I get to know them. I've also been out with really cute men who turn me off the more time I spend with them. For me how I feel around a guy really helps make him more or less attractive.

Do you want to elaborate on your issue?

I don't know why you can't find decent men. You should understand that there is no problem. Personally, it took me a long time to find the right girl, but that's okay.