Why I always finds very rude men that are older then myself ?

I always seem to have an issue with older men they always very rude and I tried a dating app . the dating app that I have tried is Plenty of fish the free version . that was a lot rude and fragile ego that were very older than my age is 22 year . all because I had a learning disability . when I was in high I did have a relationship with  a guy who was older than me, but I was underage at the time, and he tried and guilt-trip into sex . I kept saying NO, but he wasn't listen that why I broke up with him 

Not everybody, including all men, are nice. You just need to find a nice man. Delete, block, ignore, and forget the rest.

You only need to find one good one.

2 hours ago, Candacesims said:

the dating app that I have tried is Plenty of fish the free version . 

Get good recent photos and a well written profile on Paid quality dating apps.

This alone will filter out some losers.

Be very specific with your age, distance and other important criteria. 

Delete/ block anyone not interesting or rude.

Focus ONLY on people who you are interested in meeting.

Stop wasting time on cheap hookup apps. It attracts catfish, scammers, cheaters, wierdos and players more so than paid apps.

Even then, screen carefully. Stop blaming your learning disability for everything.

You figured out how to get on apps so give yourself more credit

Edited by Wiseman2

I agree to delete and block whoever is rude to you whether older or younger.  Put down the age you want to date and exclude older men.  This way you can bypass them.  I agree also to stop blaming your learning disabiliity.

Edited by stillafool
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Candacesims said:

the dating app that I have tried is Plenty of fish the free versio

I recall the personality profile was pretty good on that site if nothing else.

What is so rude to you? Example. A lot of men can be rude and act nasty. Age does not matter. They will not change and don't care. Same with women. You need to meet a guy who is sympathetic

I see you opened many topics asking why.

Maybe you need to stop dating and work on yourself and self esteem.

Get a degree,travel ,make freinds, do a hobby,

And if you got a learning disability its best to date people of your age. Older man can fool you and presure you more easily with stuff you dont know or aware of.