Once you hit your target revisited

It been 4 years since my original post. I did hit my 335 pound bench but I did not train down for sometime. Looking back it was not the best decision. I kind of got hooked on the results. Yes, I packed on more muscle mass but also a bit more to the mid section. My blood pressure went to 140 /70. My cholesterol slightly above the high end of normal, my cardio levels were ignored more, aggravated my lower back became even more top heavy in muscle mass. 2 years later I did start to down size my lifts etc. Problem was I was already well into my 50's it was not like the old days when my metabolism would naturally take care of the process. I had to slowly change my diet, became a healthier one. Added more cardio to my routine Today I feel the benefits of this change. I still go to the gym but no longer lift what I call heavy. I still pump up reps in the 200's which is good enough to maintain a physique I am happy with. In short it was not a healthy decision for myself but I have no regrets.

BTW some men find it hard to believe a sexy woman can squat 300. They sure can. Its not just about the muscle mas that your eyes can see. Some people are stronger then they look while others the opposite. She always has maintained a impressive level of lower body muscle mass while staying super feminine and sexy.