ex boyfriend has a new girlfriend?

2 hours ago, MalBA said:

We always wrote love you 

Did he say "I love you" when he looked you in the eyes dreamily? You never mentioned you were madly "in love" with each other, etc.

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 1
  • Author
12 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

Did he say "I love you" when he looked you in the eyes dreamily? You never mentioned you were madly "in love" with each other, etc.

Not dreamily but did say love you and we always write love you in whatsapp or on calls 

• Author
49 minutes ago, ExpatInItaly said:

What advice are you actually seeking at this point, OP?

1 hour ago, MalBA said:

Not dreamily but did say love you and we always write love you in whatsapp or on calls 

What about this?

22 minutes ago, MalBA said:

will you still say it aas stop gap filler relationship?

Well he is with her not you, no?

21 minutes ago, MalBA said:

It was a real relationship.  It was more then FWB.  It wasn't a gap filler.  But it's OVER.  The fact that is has ended & he has moved on to a new GF is the part you have to focus on and accept.  

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
42 minutes ago, MalBA said:

I would say it has no relevance to your life now. 

• Author
28 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

It was a real relationship.  It was more then FWB.  It wasn't a gap filler.  But it's OVER.  The fact that is has ended & he has moved on to a new GF is the part you have to focus on and accept.  

Omg people keep saying its stop gap you also said filler relationship and now its more than fwb. And now you are saying it isn't?

Please re-read what I wrote.  I said your relationship with your EX was real.  I am not minimizing it in the slightest.  

My only point to you was that your relationship -- whatever it was & however important it was to you -- has now ended. 

You need to move on.  

2 hours ago, MalBA said:

The point is whatever you called it back then it's over now and he's with another girl.  It's over.

• Like 1
  • Author
37 minutes ago, stillafool said:

The point is whatever you called it back then it's over now and he's with another girl.  It's over.

Do u still think it was filler?

53 minutes ago, MalBA said:

Do u still think it was filler?

What difference does it make?  It could have been a marriage.  It's still over.  

ExpatInItaly
2 hours ago, MalBA said:

I dont

Then just leave it there. 

You should not need a bunch of internet strangers to assign validity (or not) to your own feelings. 

• Like 3
LynneVicious

Op, it honestly doesn’t matter if you were just fwb, f*** buddied or engaged to be married... it’s over now. You need to detach so you can move on and heal. 

Bruised ego.
"Our relationship was the best, I was the best, he is nuts for choosing some stupid "cougar", instead of me..."

BUT such is life.
You are not him, he is his own person, he gets to decide who he wants to spend his time with.
Unfortunately for you, it is not you.
Grieve, heal and move on.
Your ego will recover in time.