Trust and jealousy issues

I’ve been in a relationship with a woman and I’m having difficult trusting her and I’m having difficult not being jealous when she spends time with her make friends. I’ve always struggles with these issues in any relationship I’ve been in.i do feel that I will be left to live a life alone if I do not conquer my issues. I just don’t know where to start.
She has given me no reason not to trust her but I still find myself feeling anxious and worried that she will, not only with her male friend but when she goes out on the town for example.
im currently taking citalopram which is an anti depressant and anti anxiety tablet. It’s only been 1 week so I know they won’t be working yet. 
I’m here to hopefully get some advice about the best way to tackle my problems. Thanks 

Talk to whoever is prescribing the medication for you.  Ask that person to refer you to somebody for some talk therapy.  You need to speak to a professional to get to the heart of why you have difficulty trusting.  It's not something that can be fixed with a pill or diagnosed by amateur strangers on the internet.  

• Author

Thank you for your reply. I do have some counselling coming up at the end of the month so I guess that’s the way forward. Again i appreciate your reply thanks