antisemitism-still going strong ?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

When you examine the idea of facism, antisemitism and white supremacy as a whole, you have to understand you are looking at something deeper than just a person; an idea can be incredibly dangerous, because its unkillable, it simply travels... This is the nature of the idea, to travel, inspire, invoke. An idea does not even need believers to travel, it simply needs people to fear it and once they fear it, others will gravitate towards it, they may not find comfort in the application or impact on morality, but all the same, fear is an extremely powerful tool.

A great example of how an idea can be used to attack your opponent is what China does; they, their officials and their people are openly racist to black people... There have been multiple stories about the narrative that black people all have Corona virus in China and that they cannot go to public places for fear of spreading it... They will have policies like this, but at the same time, divert any resources they can to blowing up any human rights issue we have, trying to draw as much attention as possible to things like police brutality.

Antisemitism, in the same way, is just another avenue for our enemies to attack us through, especially since its attached to the Holocaust... You would have to be a fool to think our enemies are not leading the charge for America to devour itself.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CAPSLOCK BANDIT said:

You would have to be a fool to think our enemies are not leading the charge for America to devour itself.

I am a free woman in America today.

I would not let another person be murdered in my presence.

America tipped the balance the day that happened and no one intervened.

We chose freedom as our way of life in America, which means freedom for all not just for me! We got it wrong for a while with racism, but we are back on track 2020.

5 hours ago, enigma32 said:And I haven't heard anything as racist as the crap coming out of Nick Cannon's mouth recently. People seem to be making a lot of excuses for it. 

Of course you haven’t. You deny things were said when they’re quoted verbatim. 

nobody here is making excuses for anyone. His apology is crap, like every other apology when someone has been caught.
You don’t get to be irate at this though when you excuse everything else said by others as it suits you. 

3 hours ago, jspice said:

Of course you haven’t. You deny things were said when they’re quoted verbatim. 

nobody here is making excuses for anyone. His apology is crap, like every other apology when someone has been caught.
You don’t get to be irate at this though when you excuse everything else said by others as it suits you. 

(Warning! Religious point of view!)

(Warning Will Robinson!)

From what little I know of the actions of Jesus he would not have exercised his power over others by demanding they be fired. He would have demanded a chance to change their heart. 

I know.  A naive point of view in a world where you can put a bullet through some ones head and end the discussion. 

• Shocked 1