Should I text her?

matt1221

Cookiesandough

You’re in miles into the friendzone. Collect your dignity and move out. 

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Shocked 1
miranda561
14 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

He could be.  But also i was talking  about my situation and that i havent messaged  the person ina month.. (well yesterday  i did after a whole month). So ..or maybe im just an exception 😂

• Thanks 1
Cookiesandough
2 minutes ago, miranda561 said:

He could be.  But also i was talking  about my situation and that i havent messaged  the person ina month.. (well yesterday  i did after a whole month). So ..or maybe im just an exception 😂

Interesting haha. I just did the same thing xD are you really into him though or is coronavirus loneliness talking? I’m not sure for me

Also did you/would you struggle to avoid his kiss? 

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
  • Author
30 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

Na, we're going out.. Thanks for your concern. 

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1
miranda561
34 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

K let us know how that goes ! 

I think he meant it sarcastically lol 😂

• Like 1
miranda561
54 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

Interesting haha. I just did the same thing xD are you really into him though or is coronavirus loneliness talking? I’m not sure for me

Also did you/would you struggle to avoid his kiss? 

Lol who did u end up messaging. I remember you saying you rejected all your options 😂😂.

i dont message people out of loneliness..i rarely get lonely enough  to need a guy lol. So used to my own company 😂...he didnt messshe back..Probably being a brat or getting his own back for not getting back to him about us meeting. To be honest  he did ask just over a month ago now to meet. Oops i Jst hope he aint moved on to another option lol 

Ohhh and i would avoid his kiss lol if he tried. 😂 im too wary about the virus. To do any of that.

Im guessing u would kiss your guy🤭🤭

Edited by miranda561
  • Like 1
Cookiesandough

Haha. Maybe. 🤷‍♀️I have no idea. I also don’t  know why anyone would ask for input and get snarky when someone gives you their’s 

The only thing I know is she ain’t that into him 

Cookiesandough
2 minutes ago, miranda561 said:

Lol who did u end up messaging. I remember you saying you rejected all your options 😂😂.

i dont message people out of loneliness..i rarely get lonely enough  to need a guy lol. So used to my own company 😂...he didnt messshe back..Probably being a brat or getting his own back for not getting back to him about us meeting. To be honest  he did ask just over a month ago now to meet. Oops i Jst hope he aint moved on to another option lol 

Ohhh and i would avoid his kiss lol if he tried. 😂 im too wary about the virus. To do any of that.

Im guessing u would kiss your guy🤭🤭

Lol Miranda I love how you stay taunting these boys.😂 Go easy on them. I’’m sure he’ll come around. 
& it’s a guy I met with a few times last fall in a discussion gro. We’re kinda platonic right now... so not sure about kisss

• Thanks 1
miranda561
18 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

Haha. Maybe. 🤷‍♀️I have no idea. I also don’t  know why anyone would ask for input and get snarky when someone gives you their’s 

The only thing I know is she ain’t that into him 

Loool yeh the "thanks for your concern" is deffo sarcastic 🤭

I know what you mean lol i think hes into the girl and it upsets him that no one is on his side lol😂

I mean a whole month later he  still be thinking of her 😂

• Like 1
miranda561
17 minutes ago, Cookiesandough said:

Lol Miranda I love how you stay taunting these boys.😂 Go easy on them. I’’m sure he’ll come around. 
& it’s a guy I met with a few times last fall in a discussion gro. We’re kinda platonic right now... so not sure about kisss

😂😂. The one im referring to is so bigheaded though 😂

Hes got too much pride to reply. Saddo. I didnt meant to wait a whole month to contact time just flew by...😂. You know the last conversation i had on the phone he goes " youre acting like im an option". Well i aint proven to him its not like that after waiting more than a month lool

And oooooo. You guys  going to meet up? So do you feel like the loneliness just made you contact him.

• Like 1
On 5/24/2020 at 4:12 PM, Spainglish said:

If she's interested she would be initiating conversations via text or phone.  You wouldn't have to continually try to draw a conversation from her.

However, if you want to be sure, you can send a final message with an open ended invitation such as:

"I really enjoyed our date and would enjoy getting to know you better. However, I'm not sure where you stand.
I don't want to become bothersome so i'll leave the ball in your court. If you ever want to get together again, shoot me a message. 
I would be happy to take you out again. "  

This lets her know you are still interested, but not going to become a stalker.  It also lets her know you are not desperate.  
You have choices, but you would not be against a second date.  Then STICK TO IT.  DO NOT send another message.   Her response or no response will be your answer. 
I hope this helps.  Best of luck to you! 

Edited by Juha
8 minutes ago, Kballer said:

Seriously... ?  You had to "kinda force a kiss on her"? Bro.. Pick up your marbles, delete her phone number, STOP texting her, and move the F on.... If she had ANY interest in you at all... You would not have to had forced a kiss on her.. She is missing the attraction. It's not a big deal.. Women are driven internally by a desire to either give themselves to you... Or not.. They might not be able to explain why they don't feel it... But they can sure tell you that they don't feel it.

This exactly.

Intuitive aren't you Cookies & dough... It would be a tough minute dating you... Your internal "eye" is sharp as f.....   Not drunk.. But did just get home from a night out listening to my buddy whine about his dating problems... Ugghhh.. The answers are so simple and yet you CAN'T tell them! 😉 They don't want to hear your "wisdom".. They just want to vent.. So I listen, and say NOTHING contrary to what they want to hear.. Though they bitch and complain about their women, you know the game-you can't agree with them, or say anything about the situation because you know tomorrow, they will be "lovey-dovey" again and anything negative you might say will be held against you.. Yes... I'm venting here. I'm saying all the TRUTH that should be said to people, that your friends WANT to say to you, but can't because you will penalize them later for having done so.. I'm that satellite friend who has nothing to lose and says the things that you probably don't want to hear, but know deep down inside that are true.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough

Haha. Right on. Sounds frustrating but what you said was sound af    agree he does need to move on 

Edited by Cookiesandough
8 hours ago, matt1221 said:

Really? Because she texted me this morning. 

Was that after you texted her?

CaliforniaGirl
11 hours ago, JTSW said:

Was that after you texted her?

This. I was wondering the same thing.

And...the tone is weird - the whole "oh really?" thing and pushback on people's input - when you were asking people's opinions, OP. I'm not sure why you asked if you figured she must be interested. That is kind of odd. 

But...that's great that you're going out. Hope it all goes well. Have a good time and GL.

• Like 2