Girlfriend has been married 3x. and.

Probably safe to assume #2 doesn’t know about you? Correct? What about the kids?  If it was mentioned earlier I didn’t catch it

Edited by IO Man
37 minutes ago, nubsty said:

I know it’s confusing but the Ex on her couch is not the most ‘recent one‘. He is #2. She officially divorced him a few years ago and then reconnected a couple yrs later divorcing Ex # 3. She was living out of state. Yeah, a mess. 

Like that matters?

16 minutes ago, S2B said:

Like that matters?

Sure it does! Her recipe calls for more gravy added to the mix! Drown that s***! Lol 

• Author
2 hours ago, IO Man said:

Probably safe to assume #2 doesn’t know about you? Correct? What about the kids?  If it was mentioned earlier I didn’t catch it

Answer to both is No. I'm a big secret right now 

Snow_Queen
1 hour ago, nubsty said:

It’s probably safe to assume she is in a relationship again with #2. This man has a criminal record. I wouldn’t even recommend something casual. This is a dangerous situation you’re heading into.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, nubsty said:

Figured. Another big red one. She’s more emotionally tied to him then she lets on I’ll bet. My opinion right now, which I know that’s what you’re seeking here,  is that you could very well be a place holder/rebound fling for this situation. Something Miss Married3x excels at. You become #4, or  Mr. LTR#???? she’ll do the same to you when the time comes. 

13 hours ago, nubsty said:

So you are the secret... her other man.

man she’s playing you for a bigger fool than I thought.

1 hour ago, S2B said:

So you are the secret... her other man.

man she’s playing you for a bigger fool than I thought.

That she is. That’s the way these manipulative types operate. 

• 4 weeks later...

RUN!  Today!   She is going to get pregnant and you are going to be #4.  She does NOT have her stuff together and honestly you don't either as long as you are with her.  Just too much drama.  Only way to regain control of your life is to get rid of her.  The sooner the better.  One of her crazy exes is going to go off on you - that's next.   She is going to need to 'borrow' money to help one of them (it'll be 'for her' because she spent her money on them).   You are being used - consciously or unconsciously.   Don't be a victim.  GET OUT!

It’s disgusting that she leaves her kids at night with a complete drunk in order to go have sex with you until 2-3am.

shes made bad choices her whole life.

are you wearing a condom? God, I hope so! Even IF she says she’s on birth control... because obviously she doesn’t do well with birth control as well.

Thing is what she’s doing to him right now is probably something she could do to you when she feels the time is right. All about her needs at the present. i think it’s old hat for her. She sounds really narcissistic? 

Any updates man? Still w/her? She w/him? 

On 5/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, Snow_Queen said:

This man has a criminal record. I wouldn’t even recommend something casual. This is a dangerous situation you’re heading into.

This. 100%. He's a violent criminal. If she actually is cheating on him and he finds out....you're lucky if you only get beaten up. Ever heard about people having their d*** cut off? 

• Like 1

You are just the guy she is cheating with.   WAY too much drama.  There isn't a woman in the world that is hot enough to put up with what you are.   At this point, this is on you.  Just way too obvious what is going on and going to happen and none of it is good. 

If you think this lady 'has it together' then who doesn't?   Seriously, run from this drama asap.  You are a secret.  Nothing good can come from this. 

• 5 weeks later...

Have fun but that’s it. I wouldn’t judge based on number of marriages (raising my hand), unless she was wealthy 😎

The moment she asks for money I would ghost her.

Oh yeah she definitely has her ducks in a row alright.  In terms of How she’s gonna use the next mate coming down the pipeline. Hence, you!  Be it money, sex, other, all of the above! Almost guarantee it. 

So One  thing for sure, yes, in terms of having her act together, indeed she probably does know how to get herself out of a bind, a bind that’s a result of one more stupid and short sighted decision that she’s made like reconnecting and cohabitating with an ex that is a flunky in the most extreme case. And that is to corner her next victim to exploit as much as possible.