can paid subscribers PM?

You've been on here forever.  I thought everyone except newbies could PM.  But maybe it changed when the board changed format or something, but if so, I didn't realize it.  

The Outlaw

Naw. Paid subscribers are free of ads and we have a few interesting features but that's about it. Private messaging should be available from the get go or 'unlocked' when you reach so many posts. 

• Author

I'm asking to find out if a newbie can get PM privileges by anteing up.

'Forever', preraph? :D I haven't even hit my third anniversary yet. You've got me beat by a few years AND, looking back, you were the first responder to my very first topic. Thanks! (Ah, the innocence of LS 'youth'.)

The Outlaw

A newbie can probably unlock privileges at probably around 50 posts. 

If you click on the Premium Subscriptions tab above it shows that memberships include "Instant access to send and receive private messages for new members".

Included benefits of being a premium subscriber----

*No ads! Enjoy an advertisement free member supported experience!

*Instant access to send and receive private messages for new members

*Store up to 5,000 private message conversations

*Create multiple public journals to share your life experiences with the Community, or private journals for yourself or close friends to view by your invitation only

*Customize your member profile with animated avatars and background profile images

*Change your display name as often as you'd like

*And more!

• Like 1
The Outlaw

@Tristian, do you happen to know what the max size is for an animated avatar? I tried to upload one for a change recently but it was just too big. 

Cookiesandough

Hi. Not to thread-jack, but is it possible to be a subscriber and keep the adds? I think everything about the membership sounds great, but I like seeing the pics of the beautiful wimminz in the Russian and Asian date ads.

To enjoy an ad-filled viewing experience, log out and view as a guest or use a duplicate non-paid account. 👍

• Like 1
On 5/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, The Outlaw said:

@Tristian, do you happen to know what the max size is for an animated avatar? I tried to upload one for a change recently but it was just too big. 

No I don't. Don't believe it has been asked yet so I would imagine it is whatever was set as default by the vendor.

We can test that though. What was the size that was rejected and we can work backwards from there.

Anyone else successfully using an animated avatar like to share their file sizes?

The Outlaw
1 hour ago, Tristian said:

What was the size that was rejected and we can work backwards from there.

2.56 MB was the file size. 

Edited by The Outlaw

If history is any guide, get a gif compressed down below 100k and it might have a chance.

ETA, cool, a bit more generous than that....

Or drag and drop your file here
Accepted file types gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png · Max file size 0.49MB

Edited by carhill