How can I date white women.

observingman37
Tristian
Message added by Tristian

Folks, I am going to step in here and remind everyone of our civility and respect guidelines.

Let's please keep our posts and replies polite and productive to the topic.

LivingWaterPlease
8 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

Employment is something that I am honestly working working on.

But the thing is, my challenges and problems doesn't have to effect her personally. Those are my challenges and battles that I have to fight, not her.

I can't help but to find it really stupid in society that people worry about the social situation of their partner, when it's not affecting them personally.

But, it seems to me it does affect your date personally when you can't pay for a date with her. YOU may be fine to go on dates with a woman that cost nothing but a woman won't be fine with that. What you don't seem to understand, is that most women want to be with someone who can support himself and at the very least contribute to the financial stability of a family unit, should the relationship progress to marriage. 

The women you date will be thinking about this whether you think it's stupid or not. Your attitude toward this may change when you begin to date and learn more about why women want what they want. 

It's good to read that you value employment, though. Once you find work you will be in a better position to date or get into a relationship.

• Like 3
  • Author
observingman37
3 minutes ago, LivingWaterPlease said:

But, it seems to me it does affect your date personally when you can't pay for a date with her. YOU may be fine to go on dates with a woman that cost nothing but a woman won't be fine with that. What you don't seem to understand, is that most women want to be with someone who can support himself and at the very least contribute to the financial stability of a family unit, should the relationship progress to marriage. 

The women you date will be thinking about this whether you think it's stupid or not. Your attitude toward this may change when you begin to date and learn more about why women want what they want. 

It's good to read that you value employment, though. Once you find work you will be in a better position to date or get into a relationship.

You said: "it does affect your date personally when you can't pay for a date with her."

Why do I have to "pay" just to have a date with another human being. Do we have to pay to make friends?

You said: "YOU may be fine to go on dates with a woman that cost nothing but a woman won't be fine with that."

See, this is exactly what the critics in this post did not get. Why in the world does a human woman have a price tag on her? Why does she has to cost anything? Why do I have to pay for her. That's something you might as well does with a prostitute.

So those are the women I'll make sure to avoid when I'm searching.

36 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

But the thing is, my challenges and problems doesn't have to effect her personally. Those are my challenges and battles that I have to fight, not her.

I can't help but to find it really stupid in society that people worry about the social situation of their partner, when it's not affecting them personally.

Those challenges affect your living situation and these will in turn affect how you date and whether you'd make a good husband.   Most people want a partner who has a job.

7 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

Why do I have to "pay" just to have a date with another human being. Do we have to pay to make friends?

You're not paying her - you're paying for the activity.  Or possibly you'd split the bill - just as you do with friends.    Though of course, you're competing with men who want to make her feel special and your approach will pale in comparison to what those guys with money and lots of experience can do.

Edited by basil67
  • Like 3
Interstellar
9 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

You said: "it does affect your date personally when you can't pay for a date with her."

You said: "YOU may be fine to go on dates with a woman that cost nothing but a woman won't be fine with that."

See, this is exactly what the critics in this post did not get. Why in the world does a human woman have a price tag on her? Why does she has to cost anything? Why do I have to pay for her. That's something you might as well does with a prostitute.

Ah, yes the  ole “Why should I pay for the date when the woman can pay her half and feminism and all that and it’s the 20th century argument.” What if she’s an old fashion, classy gal and you won’t even spring for a sandwich and a soda huh, not even a cup of coffee? Then you’re not ready to date.

Edited by Interstellar
  • Like 2
  • Author
observingman37
22 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Those challenges affect your living situation and these will in turn affect how you date and whether you'd make a good husband.   Most people want a partner who has a job.

You're not paying her - you're paying for the activity.  Or possibly you'd split the bill - just as you do with friends.    Though of course, you're competing with men who want to make her feel special and your approach will pale in comparison to what those guys with money and lots of experience can do.

You said: "Those challenges affect your living situation and these will in turn affect how you date and whether you'd make a good husband."

Yes, they definitely effect my living situation, but that's not her problem.

Yes, it will affect how I date. So that I why I'm utilizing everything including phone talk and video chat.

No, I definitely won't effect me being a good husband.

You said: "You're not paying her - you're paying for the activity."

That's what I just said, and I don't agree with that.

You said: "possibly you'd split the bill"

That's sounds more reasonable.

You said: "Though of course, you're competing with men"

No I'm not.

I don't care about competing with other men.

What she sees is what she get. If she doesn't like it she can move on.

• Author
observingman37
34 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Ah, yes the  ole “Why should I pay for the date when the woman can pay her half and feminism and all that and it’s the 20th century argument.” What if she’s an old fashion, classy gal and you won’t even spring for a sandwich and a soda huh, not even a cup of coffee? Then you’re not ready to date.

I'll be sure to avoid that type of gal.

• Author
observingman37
36 minutes ago, enigma32 said:

You do not paint a very pretty picture for any girl that might possibly consider you for companionship. I mean, there is always a chance you can find someone, but with all of your rules, you are gonna eliminate most women right out the gate, and you are giving everyone else very little incentive to stick around. 

The best advice I usually have for guys trying to get a woman is to show her a good time. Always works. Make sure she has fun and she will wanna see you again. Fun usually costs money. I mean, you can invite girls over to your mom's house and watch Netflix or something if you want, but that will get old, quick. 

Just curious before I reply.

Those 3 laughing icons you keep putting on my replys. Were you trolling and laughing at me?

Showing a woman a good time is pretty easy for me and it won't cost money.

Edited by observingman37

The only way to not compete with other men is to choose a woman that no other man wants to try and woo at the same time.   

How many women have you shown a good time before?  

Edited by basil67
  • Like 2
Interstellar
5 hours ago, observingman37 said:

I'll be sure to avoid that type of gal.

Nothing more sexier than telling a gal:  “Hi, I’m Tristan. I’m broke, I don’t have a job, I take public transportation but I’m bettering myself by watching a lot of documentaries and being open and honest on my dates. Sooo what do you like to do for fun?”

• Like 3
simpycurious
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

The only way to not compete with other men is to choose a woman that no other man wants to try and woo at the same time.   

Not sure most men would want that Basil........competition is NOT A BAD THING.  It is important TO SHOW a woman a GREAT TIME.  Men should be creative and fun when planning dates not just ALWAYS normal stuff and ALWAYS PAY.  Face it, it costs $ SOMETIMES IN LIFE to do certain things so all this about this not costing anything or that not cost anything DOES NOT ALWAYS APPLY.  

Also, I think the title should just say DATE WOMEN (and leave off the white).....women are amazing regardless of their skin color

Edited by simpycurious
  • Like 2
Gr8fuln2020
5 hours ago, basil67 said:

It is my understanding...NONE. 

The OP baffles me. Is this a serious thread? I feel that it is...or is he laughing his guts out, reading these posts, at our expense? :D 

• Like 4
  • Author
observingman37
4 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Nothing more sexier than telling a gal:  “Hi, I’m Tristan. I’m broke, I don’t have a job, I take public transportation but I’m bettering myself by watching a lot of documentaries and being open and honest on my dates. Sooo what do you like to do for fun?”

You weren't listening were you?

• Author
observingman37
9 hours ago, basil67 said:

I don't care about competing with other men. That is why I don't agree with most if what the critics is saying.

• Author
observingman37
3 hours ago, simpycurious said:

Not sure most men would want that Basil........competition is NOT A BAD THING.  It is important TO SHOW a woman a GREAT TIME.  Men should be creative and fun when planning dates not just ALWAYS normal stuff and ALWAYS PAY.  Face it, it costs $ SOMETIMES IN LIFE to do certain things so all this about this not costing anything or that not cost anything DOES NOT ALWAYS APPLY.  

Also, I think the title should just say DATE WOMEN (and leave off the white).....women are amazing regardless of their skin color

Well I didn't intend for it to go here. Basically the critics who wanted to know more took it this route. I'm just honestly answer questions that comes my way.

You said: "It is important TO SHOW a woman a GREAT TIMEIt is important TO SHOW a woman a GREAT TIME.  Men should be creative and fun when planning dates not just ALWAYS normal stuff."

I already had that in mind. So I'll make sure to do that.

You said: "ALWAYS PAY."

I didn't agree with that.

You said: "Face it, it costs $ SOMETIMES IN LIFE to do certain things."

I agree. I'm not disputing that at all. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't cost $ to have another human being as a friend or a personal companion.

That's how prostitutes work.

simpycurious
6 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

Well I didn't intend for it to go here. Basically the critics who wanted to know more took it this route. I'm just honestly answer questions that comes my way.

You said: "It is important TO SHOW a woman a GREAT TIMEIt is important TO SHOW a woman a GREAT TIME.  Men should be creative and fun when planning dates not just ALWAYS normal stuff."

I already had that in mind. So I'll make sure to do that.

You said: "ALWAYS PAY."

I didn't agree with that.

You said: "Face it, it costs $ SOMETIMES IN LIFE to do certain things."

I agree. I'm not disputing that at all. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't cost $ to have another human being as a friend or a personal companion.

I don't think paying for a date constitutes PROSTITUTION in any respect.  Sort of ridiculous to even allude to that actually. Of course, it does NOT cost $ to have a friend but it does if you want to take HER on a nice date (at least it does me).  There are endless threads here that reference PAY or NO PAY so I will refrain from saying much on that subject.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, observingman37 said:

A person's partner reflects on their own good sense and judgment. You have to have the respect of a woman plus they have to be attracted to you for them to want anything to do with you. No one is going to date an unemployed guy who lives at home with his mother still at 37 gaming and is too cheap to pay for dates.  Why would they?  

11 hours ago, observingman37 said:

So that's all women.  No one wants to date a deadbeat, and having the ability and the courtesy to pay for a date is how a woman can tell if you have anything going for you or not.   Yes, you be sure and put on your dating profile and tell women up front you are not paying for anything.  

11 hours ago, enigma32 said:

You do not paint a very pretty picture for any girl that might possibly consider you for companionship. I mean, there is always a chance you can find someone, but with all of your rules, you are gonna eliminate most women right out the gate, and you are giving everyone else very little incentive to stick around. 

The best advice I usually have for guys trying to get a woman is to show her a good time. Always works. Make sure she has fun and she will wanna see you again. Fun usually costs money. I mean, you can invite girls over to your mom's house and watch Netflix or something if you want, but that will get old, quick. 

And no one is going to do that early on until they've been on a few real dates. 

55 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

For centuries, men have had to demonstrate their ability to support a woman at least temporarily because at some point, most are going to be unable because of having babies to do it all themself.  And they're NOT going to agree to live with your mom either.  It is perfectly logical that a woman wants a man who is at least as capable and responsible and able to support himself as she herself is.  Why would anyone date someone who brought nothing to the table?  

• Like 2
  • Author
observingman37
57 minutes ago, simpycurious said:

I don't think paying for a date constitutes PROSTITUTION in any respect.  Sort of ridiculous to even allude to that actually. Of course, it does NOT cost $ to have a friend but it does if you want to take HER on a nice date (at least it does me).  There are endless threads here that reference PAY or NO PAY so I will refrain from saying much on that subject.  

I didn't say that it was exactly the same, only similar because basically you are paying to have the person.

• Author
observingman37
24 minutes ago, preraph said:

A person's partner reflects on their own good sense and judgment. You have to have the respect of a woman plus they have to be attracted to you for them to want anything to do with you. No one is going to date an unemployed guy who lives at home with his mother still at 37 gaming and is too cheap to pay for dates.  Why would they?  

You said: "A person's partner reflects on their own good sense and judgment."

I agree.

You said: "You have to have the respect of a woman"

Shouldn't you by default have the respect of anyone until proven otherwise?

You said: "No one is going to date an unemployed guy who lives at home with his mother still at 37 gaming and is too cheap to pay for dates."

First of all just stop talking about gaming. That's something you don't understand that anyway.

So all that that you said is written in stone? So there is no woman at all that will accept my current situation? Is that what you are saying?

• Author
observingman37
35 minutes ago, preraph said:

So that's all women.  No one wants to date a deadbeat, and having the ability and the courtesy to pay for a date is how a woman can tell if you have anything going for you or not.   Yes, you be sure and put on your dating profile and tell women up front you are not paying for anything.  

Sure you're not actually calling me a deadbeat are you?

Define "having something going for you?"

12 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

You said: "A person's partner reflects on their own good sense and judgment."

I agree.

You said: "You have to have the respect of a woman"

Shouldn't you by default have the respect of anyone until proven otherwise?

No, of course respect is not given by default. Respect is something you have to deserve and earn.

12 hours ago, observingman37 said:

I appreciate your reply in a non judgmental and reasonable manner.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are being serious. You'll have to forgive the very understandable incredulity of the other posters replying to you.

12 hours ago, observingman37 said:

I am aware of how society works, and obviously from my replays I don't agree with it. Matter of fact this is one of the reasons why I haven't dated till now. 

You want to date western women, which requires you to participate in western society, whether you agree with it or not. As Ayn Rand said, "you can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality."

The reality is that your attitudes and viewpoints toward dating, not to mention your state of affairs, are extremely unattractive to women. The consequences of ignoring that reality is dying a virgin. Playing lots of video games as an unemployed 37-year old and refusing to pay for dates are simply another 2 nails in your virginal coffin. 

I'm not thrilled about dropping $100+ on a girl I just met, paying for drinks, food, cabs/Ubers, door covers, whatever. That's dating in NYC. But if I don't pay, my chances of successful dates and getting laid are diminished. So I bite the bullet, man up, and pay up. A man is supposed to take care of his woman. That is what attractive men do. 

It sounds very much like you're not interested in being an attractive man. You want everything to simply fall into place for you, because that's simply how it's supposed to work in your mind. You're a man, you deserve a woman, and you don't care about the trifling details. Well, that's not reality.

4 minutes ago, observingman37 said:

So there is no woman at all that will accept my current situation? Is that what you are saying?

An eligible young white American woman, no. There isn't. Effectively. That's reality. 

The alternative to confronting reality would be to relocate to another society, or remove yourself from society entirely. The details of your situation would not matter if you lived in a tribal South American or African society deep in the jungle, or alone in a remote cabin in the Alaskan wilderness. And I'm being serious. There are other very fulfilling forms of living in this world that do not require you embrace the reality of western society. But, that would also mean forgoing your desire to date a western woman. 

• Like 1
  • Author
observingman37
48 minutes ago, preraph said:

For centuries, men have had to demonstrate their ability to support a woman at least temporarily because at some point, most are going to be unable because of having babies to do it all themself.  And they're NOT going to agree to live with your mom either.  It is perfectly logical that a woman wants a man who is at least as capable and responsible and able to support himself as she herself is.  Why would anyone date someone who brought nothing to the table?  

You all listen very carefully ok.

I don't believe in the things that you are saying. Matter of fact I think it is stupid and immoral. It really sounds like you're describing women the be a bunch of gold diggers. In this whole post that I've been replying, does it sounds like I want a woman like that?

You know it would be so funny if after this debate, I go on the search and actually find a woman that doesn't have a problem at all with my current situation.

That would probably tell you something about the stupidity that society believes in.

Edited by observingman37