Does a Face to Face Dating Service Really Work???

mark1210

Hey Mark,

Your cute, How far away do you live from Houston.

I have a really pretty single friend that lives in Houston.

Hint, Hint.....

• Author

Hello Sundrop,

Thanks for the compliment. I'm about 3.5 hours west of Houston, I'd be curious in finding out more, feel free to PM me with the details :cool:

Legrtova,

I went this afternoon for my "photo shoot", the admin assistant who is 23 was hitting on me which I dunno how to take. She even asked how much I paid to join and what I was looking for etc. She said, dunno why you are here, check out these guys. The guys she showed me, well I felt kinda bad for. I mean I don't judge guys, but i think a guy can tell if one is handsome or not. I think I was had, but spoke to the owner, no getting out of my contract. He reminds me of Mr. Smithers off the Simpsons.

As for the person who mentioned eharmony.com, they don't base their matches of looks, so if looks aren't important (which we can all debate but we know they are important) I'd go for it. It even tells you somewhere on there that that physical appearance is small on their matching criteria.

Haha, congrats. You got hit on by an employee from dating agency. She is probably surprised to see a good looking guy there. Either way it won't hurt to check out your waters...just make sure you are close to being done with them before you 'mack' on her:cool: ...ya know...just in case...

Too bad you live so far away...;)

Good luck!

Has anyone tried eharmony or Truebeginings? Both .com matching companies. I was on Yahoo and Match but really not finding who i was looking for. Ehamony and Truebegining, both do a psychological test and match on that and what you put down for a preference.

I tried Eharmony. They couldn't match me very well. Most of the guys declined me and I didn't find anyoe that interested me. I live in a fairly large metro area and there still was limited matches.

The guys rejected you? Normally it is the other way around. Guys begging and pleading being rejected by woman. Maybe I should try e harmony lol.

if they were truly finding a good match for me then we would be pretty simlar in what we were looking for in the way of looks. I don't want a woman who is so hung up on her looks that she needs the latest fashions and spends big bucks at a spa every week. I have gone out with a couple of woman who spend $75.oo for gym membership goes at least 4 times week OK that not bad but the once a month spa at $150 for a 1/2 day. Then there is the bill for hair and nails My guess another $150-175. Oh and need we forget the clothing allowance? from the way she dresses I guess would be at least $400.00 - $700.00 on new cloths and shoes. She made good money and she can spend her money anyway she wants but in My opinion she was just way to into herself. Where was a I going with this? damn did i get into a rant or what?

Where was a I going with this? damn did i get into a rant or what?

I think you were getting to you meet to many high maintenance women who love to spend money...

haha

and YES i was rejected. Eharmoney would send a match and the guy would decline me. Everytime, Guess they don't really want what they are looking for. lol Sounds like a divergence to me. hahaha

*I definetely am not high maintence. I would rather fish then go shopping. (I hate shopping.) I would rather go hiking then walk through the Mall of America. Men are attracted to prissy girls yet they don't like having to deal with there upkeep.. Go figure!!!

Hell Im a country girl livin' in the big city.. I'm too country for the city and too city for the country..Ha.