I feel so unworthy. With men. Like nothing ever really matters?

oppositeage26

57 minutes ago, nospam99 said:

Natalie Portman for me .... but that's an old, sad story

Poor Natalie Portman, so many guys want to sleep with her it must be maddening for her husband.

sothereiwas
1 hour ago, nospam99 said:

Natalie Portman for me .... but that's an old, sad story

Does it involve hot grits?

30 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Poor Natalie Portman, so many guys want to sleep with her it must be maddening for her husband.

Men who are married to hot women get used to having many guys trying to sleep with them. After a while they find it amusing. Even more so when they watch their(heterosexual) wives getting hit on by women 🤣

• Shocked 1
SincereOnlineGuy
On 3/16/2020 at 11:30 PM, oppositeage26 said:

I used to have standards but when you aren't given many option you take what you can

This is why the only number ever associated with the phrase:   "Pity party"  ... is  "1"

Spend the rest of your corona vacation deciding what sort of a class to take at a school near you.

You've likely spent much of your life hiding from male attention.   Now just rewind some of what you've done toward that end, and get back to  your natural self...  and go take a class, while putting yourself in an area with lots of others roaming around.

IF, say, your evening class begins at  6:30 on one day a week, plan to dine at the school cafeteria each night...  sit alone...       your physical appeal will draw attention as it always does...  (only here, from a limited audience of people who have some brain cells at work at least on that night each week. )

sothereiwas
2 hours ago, Azincourt said:

Men who are married to hot women get used to having many guys trying to sleep with them. After a while they find it amusing. Even more so when they watch their(heterosexual) wives getting hit on by women 🤣

That's a fact. Also amusing, the angry middle aged birds who seem to feel that my wife trespassed on their turf. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
oppositeage26
On 3/24/2020 at 1:29 PM, SincereOnlineGuy said:

This is why the only number ever associated with the phrase:   "Pity party"  ... is  "1"

Spend the rest of your corona vacation deciding what sort of a class to take at a school near you.

You've likely spent much of your life hiding from male attention.   Now just rewind some of what you've done toward that end, and get back to  your natural self...  and go take a class, while putting yourself in an area with lots of others roaming around.

IF, say, your evening class begins at  6:30 on one day a week, plan to dine at the school cafeteria each night...  sit alone...       your physical appeal will draw attention as it always does...  (only here, from a limited audience of people who have some brain cells at work at least on that night each week. )

It will draw in black men men I'm not attracted to.

• Author
oppositeage26
On 3/24/2020 at 7:02 AM, Azincourt said:

That's how Mankind has been operating since the apperance of the first modern Homo Sapiens Sapiens man and woman, 300.000 years BP, bro.  There's nothing wrong with getting what is offered. I'd be thrilled to sleep with Selena Gomez but that ain't gonna happen, so I go on with my life.

Yea there's no point in sleeping with men I have no sexual desire to be with. If I did why not sleep with women? I'm not attracted to them either.

• Author
oppositeage26
On 3/20/2020 at 4:57 PM, Whynot00 said:

This sounds horrible! Im sorry you've only met morons who won't appreciate you both inside and out!

I think it was my region

SincereOnlineGuy
9 hours ago, oppositeage26 said:

It will draw in black men men I'm not attracted to.

Oh yeah...   well consider the subset of ALL men who you tend to find AT AN INSTITUTION of higher learning !!

get there...    count the prospects...    and take comfort in the fact that they might ALL have oars IN THE WATER.