Ever known someone, something scary about them ?

On 5/8/2020 at 1:27 PM, Emilie Jolie said:

Yes, there's one European world leading politician who gives me the creeps.  I've had many a thought imagining them as a cold blooded Machiavelian psychopath. The voice, the body language, the stare, the vibes they give give me the creeps. I know other people who agree, and my instincts are pretty on point generally.

I get that feeling with various actors over the years. And it's not because they're playing sinister roles. It's usually because they're not. And then years later they'll get caught raping someone or something. curiously a couple of them have been real dorky looking kind of red-headed guys that just aren't attractive so I started wondering if I had something against red-headed guys but I really don't.. I kind of like red hair. 

• Like 1
Emilie Jolie
9 minutes ago, preraph said:

I get that feeling with various actors over the years.

Same! No so much red-heads -I  think I know who you're referring to, at least one of them, and I did not see that coming at all. But there was this one actor who I really had trouble watching every time he was on the screen, that's how much he freaked me out. Which is weird because he was such a good actor. And sure enough, turns out he was a sexual predator with a predilection for young men. 

• Shocked 1

Yeah. Sometimes you can just tell even though they're playing characters. Something about them comes through. I never watched empire but now I wonder if I had, would I have found something off about Jussie.

• Like 1
Emilie Jolie
2 minutes ago, preraph said:

I never watched empire but now I wonder if I had, would I have found something off about Jussie.

Is he the guy who faked his own kidnapping? Such a basketcase. I saw a bit of empire and honestly, it may as well have been a plot from the series - that was drama central and a half. 

• Like 1
  • Author

Ahh she'd always been that way preraph even as a little kid. But nope no tumors she just got some kind of blood clot out of nowhere, they couldn't explain it. l was just feeling her , who she was. Tell ya what didn't see her dropping coming though.