So my ex and I broke up long time ago...**Updated**

• Author
Did you ever find out, though, who it was he was really in love with?

I did not manage to find out who he was in love with. All i know is he is still not with anyone. We might! But i just stay away because I am not prepared to see him. I have this immense fear that he is going to hurt me again! And its scary considering how tough it has been. Its been an ongoing ordeal! I want to speak to him! I want him to open up and tell me the truth. But i am not sure if he ever will be able to just say it as it is! The hardest part of it all is that I never knew he was capable of such manipulation! And that he could be so heartless! It has been the most difficult part for me to accept!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
quote edited
  • Author

Hi guys,

Should i call him back? Or is this going to stroke his ego? Should i as him to meet me to speak his mind? I am afraid he may turn me down! And that would devastate me! I at a total fix! He should have and could have left me alone! Why does he keep coming back? Are people really that heartless?

Disappointed

healing light

Didn't read your history/old thread, just the update from today. What did he say that made you think the person he was in love with wasn't you? (As in, was it an awkward confession he was in love with you, which is why he shouted "I love you!" as you left on a misunderstanding?)

Anyway, unless this man has early-onset dementia of the nth degree, I don't believe for one second he could have seen the nature of your text history on his phone from 2 months ago and not known who it was!

Do you have a good friend or even family that can help you get control of your personal life? You are in love with him and he knows it. It puts you at a severe disadvantage. Without support from others you are very likely to make bad decisions that you will regret later on.

Get yourself under control before you deal with him or you will come out on the wrong side of the tunnel every time.