Friend with Benefits?

I wish "Friends with Benefits" meant that person I have casual sex with pays for my medical benefits. Friends-with-medical-benefits. Now there's a concept.

Casual sex could lead to the collapse for society. ;)

It's not empowering. It's rife with STD risks. And detrimental to one or both people's self esteem b/c someone ALWAYS will want more from that connection than the other person is willing to give.

The psychological side effects are not worth casual sex encounters for me. Sexual objectification is just masking the horrible reality that we're all miserable in our lives -- single or married -- and that really what we need, is a 3-story M&M's store. :bunny:

Simple Logic
This guy just told me he has an a$$ fetish

I have a awesome butt so that's cool with me

He said, "when I saw your a$$ I had to pick my jaw up off the floor"

It's nice to feel wanted sexually after not feeling that way for a whole year in my last relationship

Is sending pics off limits?

Don't feed the animals. While you say you want casual, I hear you kinda want some type of emotional connection and monogamous.

• Like 1

Exclusive FWB arrangements are possible. Most of mine have been. The other "requirements" are what will make things difficult. If you're going after guys who have women throwing themselves at them on a regular basis, I can see why you'd have difficulty finding exclusivity.

I found FWB to be a myth. Someone will develop feelings and jealousy and all the other things that go with that. While some may be 'built' for it, most people are not. If you wonder if you are - then you are not.

In the end, I lost a friend and the benefits. Just not worth it for me (or my previous friend) or who I really am.

Nothing wrong with a casual sexual relationship.

That said, I would have some concerns about a stranger who picked you up at home depot texting like that. It sounds creepy to me. But I'm old. In my day, the thing would have been to pick up the woman, get her number, arrange for a meeting and you know the rest, if she were into it. All the talk about your ass etc. would happen then. Not via text with a stranger.