exclusive but still on dating app

YourCupOfTea

• Author
YourCupOfTea

I'll proceed with caution :) He let's me use his phone all the time so not too worried about some of the stuff you guys mentioned. But if someone really wants to cheat he or she will find a way of cource. But i'm trying not to become too sceptical, but i'm also not super naive. I'll just wait and see, if something else comes up that doesn't feel right I will consider it is not a good match. If i'm having trouble trusting someone im not happy in the relationship.

Edited by YourCupOfTea
  • Like 2
salparadise
But i'm trying not to become too sceptical, but i'm also not super naive. I'll just wait and see...

Good for you. I think this is the best way forward, especially since you asked and he said that he'd be deleting it. Just play it cool, as you're doing. If something isn't right your intuition will be sounding the alarm. It's not like you have to make a final decision on him today. Give him a chance and he will show you who he is.

You have to realize that people are here for entertainment, and conspiracy theories are a lot more entertaining than happy couples with no complaints.

• Like 3