Wife and her ex-fiance

Beaver0273

Honest_Interest

Hey Beaver, If your still out there how are you doing?

I was going to throw in my 2c worth and say check for all the messenger programs....( Facebook, Snapchat whatsapp etc.... they are better for hiding and chatting than straight SMS

( Using a few Musicman Basses myself).....

He said 'kinda still in love with you'. She replied 'honestly, I feel the same way. How is it that we had our chance and basically blew, then ended up like this?'. Another she said something like 'you are like my drug. I can go so long not seeing you and I'm fine. But when I do I dont want to see you leave' . Others somewhat like that.

Not sure what you're looking for, but the above text in bold is as significant a Nd incriminating as any evidence you'll find. You have all you need right here to determine the course of your marriage moving forward. 

• 1 year later...
  • Author

Good news everyone! Kids are mine. House is mine. Truck, camper, and cabin are mine. Decided what happened was too much and filed. I even got primary custody! It's weird how happy I've been since the divorce was finalized. She still is adamant nothing ever happened. Funny thing, I ran into him at a work event a few weeks ago. Told him how he messed my life up because he was desperate for my business. He insisted nothing physical happened but one time and wouldn't say anything else. 

All in all, I feel great and happy. Never knew I loved boating until I bought one after the divorce. She always wanted one! 

I could have lived out the next 15 years married to her for my kid's sake, but I'm glad I didn't. They can see even at their young ages how happy I am alone now. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 5
13 hours ago, Beaver0273 said:

It's weird how happy I've been since the divorce was finalized. 

I could have lived out the next 15 years married to her for my kid's sake, but I'm glad I didn't. They can see even at their young ages how happy I am alone now. 

Great happy ending. It's liberating to end bad situations even if it's an uphill climb to get to the other side.

Hopefully your story will inspire those too cowardly to leave unfaithful marriages.

• Like 2
On 9/27/2021 at 6:45 PM, Beaver0273 said:

Good news everyone! Kids are mine. House is mine. Truck, camper, and cabin are mine. Decided what happened was too much and filed. I even got primary custody! It's weird how happy I've been since the divorce was finalized. She still is adamant nothing ever happened. Funny thing, I ran into him at a work event a few weeks ago. Told him how he messed my life up because he was desperate for my business. He insisted nothing physical happened but one time and wouldn't say anything else. 

All in all, I feel great and happy. Never knew I loved boating until I bought one after the divorce. She always wanted one! 

Good for you. You ave given your kids an object lesson in that they shouldn't be afraid to stand up for themselves and to not put up with a bad relationship. Here's to the first day of the rest of your life :)

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, Turning point said:

You'll learn soon enough what kind of fabric your wife is really made of.

Based on what he posted he already should know this. Not a pretty picture.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2019 at 7:37 AM, Turning point said:

He's always hated this guy, so his insecurity is obvious.

And given what is already known by him, he had and haves quite enough good reasons for

On 8/6/2019 at 10:47 PM, Turning point said:

That question wreaks of insecurity. Her reaction will be that she is repulsed.

I agree that it´s not a good question. Not because of any kind on inner "insecurity", bs. But cos to accept cake eating is worst than to be left for another.

The point and all the point is if she feels repulsion and disgust for the other man (that indifference is best is also bs). 

On 8/7/2019 at 1:26 PM, elaine567 said:
On 8/7/2019 at 5:26 PM, Beaver0273 said:

Got into her phone Saturday night. Saw some texts. A few really stood out. He said 'kinda still in love with you'. She replied 'honestly, I feel the same way. How is it that we had our chance and basically blew, then ended up like this?'. Another she said something like 'you are like my drug. I can go so long not seeing you and I'm fine. But when I do I dont want to see you leave' . Others somewhat like that.

Maybe because it is no big deal...

She KNOWS what happened, we don't...

Your answer

On 8/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, PRW said:

....but that she may be as much the victim here.

Ohhhhhhhhh my!

An example of what is best known as wayward thinking.

Edited by Uruktopi
On 8/7/2019 at 6:19 PM, Beaver0273 said:

Not arguing with you, but why stay if I'm plan B and he told her how he felt?

Because being plan B is not mainly being left for another, but being the comfortable support od cake eating while staying.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, Turning point said:

She chose to marry and start a family with the OP, is still married to the OP, and whatever contact with the ex provided her - it ended with no intervention by the OP. In other words - she STILL chose the OP.

And you are saying that choosing him for the role of betrayed husband is a prize he should be grateful for?????

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...