Some days are worse than others..........

jonesgirly

I saw this article not too long ago:

http://www.rd.com/content/openContent.do?contentId=18053&pageIndex=1

It describes brain function in males and females, and discusses the applications concerning access to emotions. It was pretty interesting.

Anyway, I did treat my husband like a "patient". He was in rough shape, not only emotionally but physically as well. He griped a bit at all the fussing, but overall.....I think he needed that attention. No matter what the truth was in my mind, he felt neglected. The abundance of attention paid to him, the fact that he was FINALLY the object of my primary focus....convinced him that I really did care. He had been so sure before that it wasn't so.:(

All that said, I've known my husband since we were both just kids, 18 years old. We've been married for over two decades. We have a family, a mortgage, and alot of history together. I had big reasons to go the extra mile.

I'm not sure that your situation is similar in that respect. Personally, I don't think I'd invest sooooo very much in a husband of only two years. If it can be done, and if it's what YOU really want.....then by all means, why not give it your best shot?

If not..... I don't think you have an obligation here. You clearly weren't causal in his problems. It's not incumbant upon you to "fix" them for him.

Yes, that a good point LJ.

I look at it like I can see a EA or PA after a long term marriage- when you can tend to drift apart but in reality this guy is fooling around and hadn't been married long!

• Author

Yep, my husband pretty much sucks.

Plus, I wanted to see my name as the "poster" in all of the first topics in the Infidelity Forum. Yep, I'm bored.

:lmao:

• Author
Yep, my husband pretty much sucks.

And I didn't mean that in the "good" way. :lmao:

I've got to stop drinking so much wine this late at night.