Husband out late. Pictures with hot girls. What would you do?

Husband out late. Pictures with hot girls. What would you do?

Have to admit, I get a chuckle from some thread titles. "Pictures with hot girls", would "plain" girls be less problematic?

OP has been back since her initial post a week ago, might be one and done...

Mr. Lucky

Married 47 years here. One thing we do not believe in is going out with friends to places where there is drinking and others looking to hook up. No good can come of it. My wife and I only went out as a couple with other married couples. The only time I got together with my guy friends was maybe a Sunday morning breakfast at iHop or at our house or theirs. Funny how they are also long married too.

It is kind of obvious that your hubby is cheating and either you learn to look the other way as so many spouses seem to do, or you divorce him no matter how good a husband he is. I have known married women who cheated all the time and yet said that their husbands were good providers and fathers so they never divorced them. Yet, they sought out other men to love and have sex with. Not a good way to show your appreciation to their husbands.

It is up to you as to what you do. I broke up with a fiancé and an exgirlfreind who cheated so if my wife did I would not stand for it no matter how much I love her. No second chances either as once a cheater always a cheater is more true than not. What you do is not our decision. If you want to be a wife whose husband has sex with other women, then open up your relationship or so as so many others do and look the other way. My sister was married to a singer in a popular band who had two number one hits. She knew he was cheating when he was in other cities performing but he as a really nice guy, good provider and great father who when home was nice to be with.

Finally she could not take it any longer and divorced him. She found a loyal boyfriend who does not cheat and does not go out with his friends to bars and clubs at night. They go out with other married couples as we do and my sister no longer has a knot in her stomach whenever her man is not with her like before.

• Like 3

OP has been back since her initial post a week ago, might be one and done...

Obviously should have been "OP hasn't been back" ...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
mark clemson
Obviously should have been "OP hasn't been back" ...

Agree - it's a bit frustrating. Then again, if her discovery led to a full Dday and she's dealing with it right now, tshe may have her hands full unfortunately. Guess we'll find out IF she ever comes back...

• Like 1
He has been going out almost every weekend lately with a 30 year old guy who works for him. They drink all night. The other night, he came home after 2 A.M.

While He normally hides and sleeps with his phone, I was able to find it early Saturday morning under his pillow as he was still sleeping.

I found a text to another guy he’s friend with. The message was sent close to midnight. It was a picture of my husband, his young guy coworker, and 2 young hot girls. The text read,”54 and still hooking up.”

I picked apart the points in your Q that stood out the most for me.

1. Going out every weekend without you is bad. You have kids. He needs to be sharing in the responsibility for them, not carousing like a single guy. If it was one weekend, I'd tell you to simmer down & let him have his fun but every weekend, no.

2. Sleeping with & hiding the phone is another red flag. Add to that the fact you felt compelled to snoop & you hitting pay dirt . . . the trust is non existent. Without trust, you have no foundation.

3. The photo & the text could be explained away as innocent. In my teens, my BFF & I took a picture with about a dozen hot lifeguards. They were getting off work & the silly girls we were we thought this group of 20 something tan buff men was the best thing we'd ever seen. Had social media existed, I'm sure the photo would have been captioned "looking forward to getting mouth to mouth." We were far too young for them but they were sweet enough to let us swoon. Nothing else happened other then the photo. However, teenaged girls doing that is vastly different from a 54 year old man doing it.

I absolutely would have reacted badly in your shoes. There would have been yelling & lots of accusations hurled. Hopefully after ridding myself of all the venom we could have a calmer conversation about stopping this juvenile behavior going forward & working to restore our marriage.

What did happen with you Gak1023?