Relationship vs sex and a males' cold approach

Lotsgoingon
I don't like showing up for a date empty handed. A small gift goes a long way.

A small gift helps ... if they already like you ... give it to someone who isn't interested and they may accept it ... and that changes nothing ... or they might try not to accept.

If a woman changes her mind about me based on me bringing her flowers on an early date, then that ain't the woman for me.

Once you're committed and you know a woman likes flowers or whatever, sure ... random gifts are part of a good ongoing relationships. I think they are meaningless for dating.

Trust me dude: those women who got excited about your gifts (assuming those became relationships) ... would have liked you if you showed up early on with no gift but with whatever that energy it is that drew them to you.

Happy Lemming

My theory has always been... I'm already spending $40-$50 on the date, what's another $4-$7 for a little gift that is going to brighten her day and make her smile. (The wine woman costs me a bit more, but we would sometimes share the wine)

I never had any woman refuse a little gift that I brought. You learn what they like and don't like.

I've been dating 30+ years and it works for me.

You do what works for you.

To each his own...

• Like 1