Husband Dislikes My Body after baby

pepperbird

I wont excuse this guys behavior as its cruel, insensitive and mean, but for every douche like him, there are probably also a good percent that think somewhat like this guy does, but wont dare say anything...

TFY

Stretch marks have nothing to do with working out. They are caused when skin stretches quickly, and are a result of the collagen fibres breaking down and pregnancy hormones. There is nothing a women can do about them, and they happen even to gym nuts too. I've seen men who work out too much and partake in a little bit of "chemical enhancement" get them really bad, so much so that it looks like road rash.

Edited by pepperbird
thefooloftheyear
Stretch marks have nothing to do with working out. They are caused when skin stretches quickly, and are a result of the collagen fibres breaking down and pregnancy hormones. There is nothing a women can do about them, and they happen even to gym nuts too. I've seen men who work out too much and partake in a little bit of "chemical enhancement" get them really bad, so much so that it looks like road rash.

No argument....I have them on my thighs and under my arms...and yes, I got them mostly from when I had a muscular "spurt" in my late teens..

The comment has nothing to do with stretchmarks...

TFY

I think that if this guy wants a Barbie doll as a wife and his kid’s mommy, then he should find a woman who is willing to have a baby with him using a surrogate mother. If he has enough millions (preferably billions) in his bank, then I’m sure there’re gold diggers out there who are willing to do that.

oceanblue12

The OP's husband is acting terribly. There is no excuse to treat

someone (especially the mother of his child) like this.

ExpatInItaly

Get yourself a bottle of penis-enlarging oil that is sold in those spam emails. Tell him to use it, at least three times a day. Remind him frequently to apply the oil.

Then yell at him for an hour when his junk isn't getting any bigger. You're the one who has to have sex with him, after all.

• Like 4
BettyDraper
Get yourself a bottle of penis-enlarging oil that is sold in those spam emails. Tell him to use it, at least three times a day. Remind him frequently to apply the oil.

Then yell at him for an hour when his junk isn't getting any bigger. You're the one who has to have sex with him, after all.

I love this!!! :D

• Like 1
Dandelioness
So if women tried harder, men wouldn't have to deal with the perils of stretchmarks?

I am a gym person. I gave birth to 4 children, and weigh the same as I did when I graduated highschool two decades ago.

My body is different, though, because it carried 4 pregnancies.

I am indiffrent to my strechmarks and smaller boobs, I feel like there are so many more important things in my life.

Advice from men as to how look good after giving birth is annoying.

Why was this addressed to me? Confused.

Dear Fuzzy, that's ok to have such questions and situation. Try to do it by yourself. In perspective, it's better to try, than not to try. You may get fewer stretch marks if you will just do it. Not for him but just for you and your future. Perhaps it’s just care plus the inability to express in words feelings and suddenly he doesn’t get such a trifle (it would seem). It is likely that this is not on purpose.