Meeting girl abroad, how to move to next step?

l'd suppose in this kinda sitch the main thing would be to know the person , feelings , their situation at home and everything else is legit, real.

lf that's all good then it should be safe enough you'd imagine.

l'm not sure if it's a Russian thing though but although my woman could talk a brick out of a wall she;s not all good on the really personal stuff, takes a lot of time. So if op had that problem it could be a little tricky nailing her down in the way that he does feel happy about everything before he goes.

Edited by chillii
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

No big updates for now. We keep talking daily as usual.

To make things clear i brought up the subject, she said she wants to meet me after she takes care of some work and family issues. Expects to be completely available by half or end of this month.

l'm not sure if it's a Russian thing though but although my woman could talk a brick out of a wall she;s not all good on the really personal stuff, takes a lot of time. So if op had that problem it could be a little tricky nailing her down in the way that he does feel happy about everything before he goes.

Not sure if i follow you. What do you mean?

Well , eleine was worried about religion , family and stuff, you might have a bit of trouble getting the depth of that out of her early in , so it might be hard to tell if any of that is gonna be an issue later.

ps, l'll just add, l hope your a passionate man because Russian women are "extremely", passionate, and very deep too, don't expect to just know her in a few mths or a yr, a lifetime maybe.

Edited by chillii
ChristinaChaffins
So, you’ve fallen in love with a woman you have never met.

Please, whatever’s you do, don’t propose to this woman before you meet her. Do not even propose to her the first time you meet her.

You don’t actually know this woman until you have spent time together in real life - lots of time together.

If you decide to go there’ll, be safe, take things slow, and do not give her money.

Agree with you

• Author
Well , eleine was worried about religion , family and stuff, you might have a bit of trouble getting the depth of that out of her early in , so it might be hard to tell if any of that is gonna be an issue later.

ps, l'll just add, l hope your a passionate man because Russian women are "extremely", passionate, and very deep too, don't expect to just know her in a few mths or a yr, a lifetime maybe.

Nah i think she would have told me already.

Anyways, we finally set dates to meet, im traveling in a week to visit her ;)