If I wore a fake wedding ring, would men desire me more?

hippychick3

I actually was hit on way more often when I was married than when I was single. But the majority of those men were married too so....yuck. I’d never date them in a million years even if we both became single. A man who cheats is such a turn off to me.

• Author

Well, I guess my way of thinking was wrong, I just thought wearing a fake ring guys would initiate convos with me, or make them think I’m worthy of being locked down.

Well, I guess my way of thinking was wrong, I just thought wearing a fake ring guys would initiate convos with me, or make them think I’m worthy of being locked down.

If a man is hitting on a married woman, he's not someone I'd want to be spending time with anyway. But beyond that, how can she be worthy of being locked down if she is out on the town by herself and chatting up strange men behind her husband's back???

As for whether they would desire you more . . . they might desire hooking up with a woman they think is married but in the end what they desire is the "ring of fire" between the legs not the ring on the finger.

Edited by Redhead14
  • Like 3
amaysngrace

Yea I don’t get the thinking behind it. Who wants to be with a man who hits on married women in the first place?

Not exactly your best choice of man to be getting attention from.

• Like 1
Shining One
There is this idea amongst some men that unhappily married women are good in bed. I dont share it but it is there.
I have a decent amount of experience with recent divorcees (and women in the process of divorce). While I wouldn't say their unhappy marriages made them "better" in bed, it certainly made them sexually starved. This led to lots of sex with little effort (to get) on my part, hence why I kept hooking up with recent divorcees. I can understand similar reasoning being applied to women in an unhappy marriage.