Having Trouble Forgiving Myself

Anonymous3136

• Author
Anonymous3136

That is what I am going to do moving forward (just treat her like any other co worker moving forward and bye that I mean with the same respect and dignity that respect and kindness I give any other co worker Nothing more nothing less and Yes I do throw the word Love around a lot when I talk like you said I admit that

First, would you mind splitting your wall of text into paragraphs? Second, how did your friends react to that “anonymous” letter on your fb? What was your wife’s reaction? I assume you have some mutual fb friends, right? I just can’t imagine how incredibly creepy that letter must have appeared to them.

• Author
Anonymous3136

Actually the reaction from my friends was pretty positiive because I asked a question about Did you ever have a person enter your life and touch your heart in a special way and I am not talking about boyfriend-girlfriend love or anything of that nature (and I do not care how I sounded in all my posts there is NO way I would have ever started a sexual relationship with her EVEN if she wanted to because I would have put myself in a position to hurt her if I did that, Now did I end up hurting her because I overdid it with trying to be too much of a friend and commenting on her looks and how I felt? Yes in retrospect of course it was but at the time I did not think I was wrong, My mistake was not doing the birthday party That was more than enough and I should have left it at that and when I wrote that letter I also said that I lost her as a friend because one of my weaknesses I have is that when I really like someone I overdo it and I drive people away from me and ir hurts but that it is my fault Then I said to Anonymous I am going to miss your friendship but I understand you need to move on but that I love you and wish you all the best in life. My wife was upset with me but not about the girl but because she has seen me make the same mistake pushing people away before

This is absolutely harassment at work, sexual harassment, and one of these days, you are going to swiftly lose a job over it. Telling someone they're pretty and how you love them. That isn't friendship.

• Like 1
  • Author
Anonymous3136

Moving forward I am going to leave this girl alone I am going to just treat her like any other co worker and that means with respect and dignity it is the best thing I can do for her and myself. Thank You all for listening and all your comments even the ones I did not agree with all of them helped me take a more harder look at mistakes that I made

Hmm, I think you should give her a break really, maybe it's not meant to be, however, an open, direct conversation is always a good, time-saving route, so you are clear on how she feels.